“Best coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 1,517 Restaurants in Louisville
Louisville
“Best coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We live in San Francisco and Sunergos is still the best coffee we've ever had. I also love their chai lattes. They're like Christmas in a cup. Checkout the Beechmont location. It's bigger and cozier.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Evansville, IN
“Best Coffee I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were visiting Louisville and wanted to visit this coffee shop because it's independently owned and they roast their beans locally. We visited the 5th street location, which was a VERY small place (we didn't care because we were only stopping in for a cup of joe and leaving). The staff was super friendly and very passionate about their business! I worked for a major coffee chain for several years and definetely appreciated their knowledge and passion for coffee. They answered all my questions and helped me pick out a new bag of coffee to try at home! The best part of all was the coffee itself--we both got double shots of a seasonal blend they had at the time, and, HOLY COW- it was honestly the best cup of coffee I have ever had in my life! All coffee experiences since then have been ruined for me :) Do yourself a favor and stop into a Sunergos!

Visited August 2012
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Great service and Amazing coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I think the micro roasters of coffee like sunergos coffee are the hidden gems and really the next big thing in coffee. Like the microbrew seen has expanded and improved beer selection and quality, the micro roasters will give you amazing fresh coffee from people you know. I have been really impressed with the quality of the coffee beans from this place. I spent a good 20 minutes just talking to the baristas about coffee brewing and ended up purchasing an AeroPress and a grinder when I was done. I can say this place puts Starbucks and HB to shame on every type of coffee drink. Buy local, and give this place a look next time you want a fresh smooth cup of coffee, no sugar needed because its that smooth and flavorful!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Peanut and tree nut safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

It is fantastic to find local fresh coffee that my wife can safely drink. She is deathly allergic to peanuts and all tree nuts.

Visited April 2013
Panama City, Florida
“Magical when paired with Nord's bakery next door”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I will always support a local coffee shop compared to a chain location as long as they are serving a quality product. Sunegros definitely delivers on the quality and attention to detail. I stop here every time we're in Louisville. My recommendation is to pair their coffee with a Nord's doughnut or pastry. They seem to support each other and you see both products in each other's seating areas. Seating is limited. Parking is street parking in the neighborhood but never an issue. Warning: Nord's closes at 2pm typically if you're looking to hit both in one trip.

• Visited April 2013