“Always a Treat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
3985 Dutchmans Lane, Louisville, KY 40207 (East Louisville)
502 893 8005
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Floyds Knobs, Indiana, United States
“Always a Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Wild Eggs is one of my favorite restaurants. They have consistently, good food & service. The staff is friendly & efficient. They move at a pace that is second to none. The menu options range from traditional, comfort foods to more exotic combinations. Maria's Mexico City Chiliquiles is one of my favorite dishes on the planet. Cinnamon rolls at Wild Eggs, are a special treat. They are served piping hot, in a cast iron skillet. They are out of this world & big enough to share. The wait can sometimes be lengthy due to the popularity of the restaurant, but it is well worth it. We have also found that the hostess almost always tells you that it is going to take longer than it actually does. If you have never tried Wild Eggs, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Louisville, Kentucky
“I can't find a thing wrong on this menu...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wild Eggs is different than any type of breakfast restaurant I have ever visited. And I LOVE it. They are unique and create menu items that you can't find anywhere else. I have been multiple times and order something different every time, and always walk out super satisfied. My kids also love it, so it's a great weekend place to snag breakfast and spend some time with my family.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, KY
“If you're looking for a great breakfast, look no further...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Wild Eggs is one of my favorite breakfast places. They have every wonderful thing you could want for breakfast/brunch. Granola waffles, bananas foster waffles, espresso bean waffles, cream cheese french toast, many, many omelet offerings and the grits...they'll make new fans of grits out of the uninitiated! Fresh squeezed OJ...matter of fact, think I'll head there now :)!

Visited December 2012
Augusta, Georgia
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

There was a long wait even at 1 in the afternoon, but the breakfast was excellent. I had the ky brown, it was great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, KY
“Great Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I went there for breakfast this morning and it was as great as it always is! I love their waffles, so that's what I got. I got skillet potatoes on the side - I recommend you order them extra crispy. They're much better that way! The bacon was shared around the table, crispy like we like it. My husband got the breakfast nachos, which weren't amazing, but tasty. My daughter got the Ace of a BLT, which is always really yummy.

The only thing that is sub-par there seems to be the omelets. But everything else is so good, you'll hardly miss them. If there's a long wait, check the breakfast bar, the seating there is usually first come, first served.

Visited December 2012