“Love love love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Havana Rumba LLC

Havana Rumba LLC
4115 Oechsli Ave, Louisville, KY 40207-5022 (East Louisville)
502-897-1959
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Description: Havana Rumba is a trip to the Caribbean no passport required. Join the Cuban party without having to break the travel restrictions. Buen provecho!
“Love love love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I crave Havana Rumba! Everything I've tried here is great. My favorites are the Yuca fries, pollo espanizado, and the bread pudding. I would eat here several times a week if I could!

Orlando, Florida
“Not too impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We met some friends here on a Saturday night, this was my first time here, and because of the amount of people waiting outside, I figured that this place was THE PLACE to be!
1) The Wait: I did call ahead and still waited an HOUR, that is ridiculous!
2) The Drinks: I ordered a mojito $8.00, and it was quite weak. It was mainly sprite, so I upgraded to a Premium for $9.00. Waste of $17! I would be better off with a wine cooler
3) The Service: The server was very pleasant, and we have only good things to say about her.
4) The Food: They were out of pork, so I got a chicken dinner that is sauteed with potatoes and vegetables in a red wine sauce. Served with Rice and Black Beans (which I think they add sugar in) It was $11.95, reasonable, but I really didn't think the food was that great. Personally I think the food at El Nopal has better flavor for 1/2 the price.

Overall, I think it'd prob be a decent place to grab lunch, but if you're looking for authentic cuban food, I don't think this is the place ;-/

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“¡Excelente!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Brilliant meal; easily one of the best I've had in Louisville. Wonderful service, sizable portions, and fabulous food. It's simple cuisine (beans, meats, and plantains) that will revive your soul. Spare yourself the hipster scene; this is a far superior experience.

Visited January 2014
“Best margaritas in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband is not an adventurous eater, so the "pork morsels" are his favorite meal, and when he asks for it with no onions, that is exactly how he gets it. He also loves the sweet potato fries with the smoked honey to dip them in. I love the rice and beans, and the margaritas are delicious any time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
“Great atmosphere at Cuban Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

It was my first time at the Havana Rumba and we enjoyed the meals , the place was great and the service as well . Quick response of all people involved. Great prices too. We went to one specific location and we planned to go the the other and taste it.
Good.