First off all you have to pay $10 a week for the internet and always have problems getting connected and the connection is slow. When you tell whoever is in the office they always say "well I'll have him go take a look at it and get back with you." They never get back with you. I have to try all day long to see if I have internet service. It takes hours. I mean like 8 - 10 hours before you get service. It is ridiculous. The TV service is direct TV I believe with only about 16 channels to pick from. Lost service from it a few times in the 2 months I've been here because of the wind and weather issues. Overall internet & tv service is the worst I have ever experienced. I stayed somewhere previous and the internet was free, no connection problems or speed issues and they had cable tv which is much nicer but they didn't have full size refrigerators. The other place had a coffee pot & dishes in the room at no extra charge, but here a coffee pot is $24.99 extra and dishes, pots & pans is $39.99 extra. I will be price checking and reviewing other places since I will be in a place like this for quite some time. One end of the building is well lit at night but the other end the security light is out and has been since I've been here. I have to come & go at night and do not feel safe walking from my vehicle to the building by myself. Took them a week to get a working stove top in the room. Beds are not comfortable and there is not one comfortable chair in the room. Refrigerator makes a noise that sounds like someone knocking on the door. Toliet is loose and feels like it is going to fall. I just think for what they charge you it's not much there for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Brookridge Village Hotel Louisville
- Value Place Brookridge Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 10400 Brookridge Village Blvd,Louisville, Kentucky 40291 (502)239-0044 or (502) 712-3578. Extended stay studio units. Extremely clean and safe in a central location just off the snyder freeway at exit 17. We offer monthly specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Brookridge Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.