“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites Louisville East

You added Homewood Suites Louisville East to your Saves list
Homewood Suites Louisville East
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9401 Hurstbourne Trace, Louisville, KY 40222 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fullerton, California
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

Another great hotel in Louisville area. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I have stayed in other homewood suites and their beds are not as comfy as Hampton inn, but this hotel has better bed. Within walking distance to Jason Deli and they always have light manager reception M-Th. If you don't like what they offer, there're plenty of restaurants nearby or use the kitchen in your room which i did during my stay. Hotel gave me a pass to Urban Active during my stay which was really nice. The lady @ front desk (Karen) who checked me in and out was very nice. Overal it was a pleasant stay and will definitely be back when I'm in town.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Southeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

Spacious modern suites, super clean and new, incredible bed, bedding and pillow. Great location near restaurants, shopping, drug store on the corner, and Jasons Deli right out the front door. Staff and service are top notch. It's quiet and well insulated. AC works great. They have HUGE 2 BR / 2 bath suites if you need the space. Outdoor pool, conference room, workout facility, free wireless internet in entire hotel, breakfast buffet (not as good as the Hilton Garden hotels but almost, they do have hot food). Food available at dinner time, as well as snack shop on site. Good area to walk if you like to walk outside. Reasonably priced! There is nothing bad about this place!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Chardon, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

This truly is the way to travel. Even if you are going to be out of town for just a couple of days it's great. I was able to use the kitchen and make myself some "real food" as opposed to the trash I usually eat when on the road. It's "Hilton Clean" and the property is well taken care of. All things considered it just has one flaw. Unbelievably slow wireless internet service. I tried all over the property to get quick service without good results. Other than that it was a perfect stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

This was the second time I had stayed at theis hotel and it is still as nice as I remebered. We checked in late but were given a very nice studio suite. The hotel is very clean and welcoming. It is is a great location with shopping and wonderful restaurants close by. There were some kids downstairs in the free breakfast eating area on computers and playing games but they were very controlled (better there than running the halls!). I didn't partake in the breakfast this trip but I did last time and it was very generous and well done. I would certainly recommend this hotel and will stay there again the next time I am in the area.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, OK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

We got in late at night after a full day of driving. We reserved a two room suite and it was very spacious. Hotel is very clean but it is showing some very minor signs of needing updated (older TV, coil cook tops). Appears that the carpet and linens were fairly new and I guess there is no need to replace stuff that still works! If we were to stay in Louisville, I would definitely be staying here again.

Only complaint, if it really is one, the breakfast ends at 9. I wish it would have gone until 9:30-10. We are not morning people and who wants to get up at the crack of dawn while on vacation?

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Celina, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at this great hotel for a music festival we were in town for. We had the 2 bedroom suite, I loved that the 2 bedrooms were actually 2 different rooms with the living/kitchen in between them. The staff was awesome, the rooms were spotless, the beds were comfy, the pool area was well maintained, the breakfast was hot & free! They even had the toothpaste we forgot! I can't say enough nice things about the place & we highly recommend it as the next time we are Louisville we will be staying there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

Our son graduated from Army Basic Training and this was the ABSOLUTE best hotel. We had (2) suites with grandparents, our sons, extended family. We had plenty of room for everyone to sleep comfortably and the sitting area allowed us to visit togehter. The pool/hot tub were great. The breakfast every morning was delicious, the dining area was very large and the buffet host was wonderful. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We will be back in August and will DEFINITELY stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!