“in louisville for navy reunion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12301 Alliant Court, Louisville, KY 40299 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #30 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Three Lakes, Wisconsin
“in louisville for navy reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

picked this hotel because of the reviews and easy access to my navy reunion downtown and could not be more pleased --this hotel has everything and everything was great--only downer was the pool was closed for repainting but the hot tub was open and that is what we use the most-- we stayed 4 nites and got a nice discount for extended stay--room was super and staff very helpful and friendly ---highly recommend

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I can not say enough for the qualiy of the hotel and staff. Our room and and the entire hotel was so clean and fresh you would think it was built last week. The staff went out of their way to serve us. This will be my hotel of choice in the Louisville area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Schererville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

new hotel, so most amenities are in great shape. pool/hottub were nice, free breakfast was very good, room was clean and comfortable. my two issues: i pre-paid reserved a room with 2 beds, when we arrived around 6pm they said they didnt have any 2-bed rooms available, so we got a king and sleeper-sofa (not exactly what i paid for/reserved). and i had some trouble with the in-room wifi, could have been my computer though (my son's was working ok). all-in-all, a good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Kennesaw, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

The General Manager, Don, was unprofessional, disengaged, not willing to help, offer assistance, or return my request call to find out what option I had on replacing my pants or crediting my stay. I utilized an iron in the room that ran extremely hot on a mild temperature and burn an immediate hole in my pants. IMMEDIATE! I asked for a location to buy new pants and he gave me nothing. He did not want to even get me a new iron. Instead, the GM, wanted me to change rooms. How crazy is that. I asked what option we had on paying for my pants and he basically called me a liar. Not once did he apologize. The next morning I asked that the owner call me and have not heard from that person as well. A simple call or apology would have made a difference.

Room Tip: Don't use the iron in room 412.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I stayed here recently for a week while on business. I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. The rooms were so spacious and very nice! The room was super clean with a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfy. Since it was so quite every night, I wondered if I was the only one in the whole hotel. The pool area was nice. The fitness area was very clean and offered fresh towels and water. Each morning they offered a variety of breakfast items. The hot items were eggs, bacon, sausage and you could make your own waffle. Staff was super friendly!! I highly recommend you stay here. I will certainly be back when in Louisville.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel provides a great breakfast with a very good selection! Staff was very helpful providing exceptional service. This is truly a great place to stay, especially with family. A very well maintained hotel. My family and I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

My partner and I stayed at the Wingate in March 2011 as a one-night stop-off on a long driving trip. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were large and comfortable. We stayed in a room with a king bed, and slept great. The hotel has a lovely lobby, and free breakfast (which we missed due to sleeping in - a testament to how comfortable the bed was). We were able to use the in-room internet, a necessity for the way we travel, very easily. Access to and from the highway is easy and fast. Overall, everything we needed for a one-night stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East? Share your experiences!