“PHO # 1” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Annie Cafe

Annie Cafe
308 W Woodlawn Ave, Louisville, KY 40214 (South Side)
(502) 363-4847
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #329 of 1,519 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: South Side
“PHO # 1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

The Pho Ga @ Annies was awesome. Viet. Kitchen + NAMNAM is awesome. Out of the three the atmosphere there was the worst. BUT i went solo on this trip. it was a slow lunch on a sunday. i was there for the FOOD. and by god ANNIE's takes the cake. THE PHO GA is amazing and better than V.K. and well NAMNAM doesn't have PHO GA, just PHO BO. but all 3 rest. are my fav's in the city...but the champion is Annies for FOOD.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Terrific Food, great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I visit Louisville often and recently had a chance to have lunch here. Since I don't live in Louisville I had a little difficulty finding the location however once there, it was a delightful experience.

Everything is well prepared and presented; we had sensational salt and pepper shrimp as an appetizer, followed by a steaming bowl of Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) and lemongrass beef.

Everything was great and I'm looking forward to my next visit to Louisville and to the cafe.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston
“One of my favorite restaurants anywhere!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

We were in Louisville for a business trip. I did my searches and found Annie's. Sounded ok so and was not too far from the airport so we gave it a try. I am so, so glad I did. Annie is a delight and her meals were breathtaking. I'm pretty new to Vietnamese cuisine but I'm totally hooked if this is representative at all. The delicate herbs in the Pho and the amazing "E7" are a must. I'm not much of a soup fan usually but I couldn't stop with the Pho. Annie's is worth going to Louisville for. Oh yeah, the prices are insanely low. My only regret was that no wine or beer are served.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“FOOD>PRICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

the food is awesome but with the price its incredible.

I wrote a review for you, so you're welcome Annie. ;)

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I used to work on the South end of Louisville and would stop in with colleagues every once in a while. I highly recommend the bun with all the fixings, and a Vietnamese ice coffee to top it all off.

• Visited September 2011