“Kids loved it, but...” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 51 Activities in Louisville
“Kids loved it, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

First just let me say that our visit deserved 4 stars but to give an accurate review that it actually deserves on a daily basis is 3. We went on father's day so the crowd was very light. I was concerned about the crowd after reading reviews that bigger kids were trampling younger ones. I can definitely see where parents could get frustrated with a heavy crowd. It's pretty small. But as I said it was father's day and it wasn't bad at all. We opted to buy a groupon for $22 for 2 kids valued at $50. My girls are 6 and 9. Our groupon included 2 zip line rides, 2 golf, 2 basketball, 2 drinks. I don't like that if you buy on arrival you have to pay for everything separate. Entrance fee, zip line, golf, basketball are all supposed to be purchased separate. Entrance fee gets you inflatables. That's it. So it can get very costly real quick. They also have game machines that take tokens which you can buy. 4 for $1, 40 for $10, 100 for $20. Games take between 1-4 tokens. What I didn't like about the games was that there were several claw machines. We all know those are too hard to win. It's basically set up for profit. For $10 my kids walked away with 2 handheld Chinese fans and a blue dice made of foam. Music was too loud.We ate before we went so not sure about the food price. They opened at 11. We arrived at 2 and there still wasn't anyone to do ziplines until 2 hours later. There were 4 inflatables. 2 small ones, a big slide, and one where two people test their strength pulling on each other to throw balls in a basket. Staff wasn't "mean" per say, but definitely not friendly. There was one particular person that tried to show the kids a good time. He was on the receiving end of the zip line. He asked the kids if they liked it and were having a good time. All of the staff were teenagers probably on summer break from school. So was it worth it? My girls loved it so if they're happy then mommy is happy. If they asked to go back I may once it twice but there are better things out there if you look for them.

“find something else to spend money on”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Pretty boring for what you pay, the food isn't all that great neither are the attractions. Mini golf, glowing basketball area, 3 inflatables, small toddler area, picnic tables for seating and dirty restrooms. I've been here multiple times hoping that it gets better. Little children love it, however anyone over 8/9 years old wouldn't enjoy it. Its a daycare center by day and fun zone by night.

Visited December 2013