“Everything was great except for the bed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10200 Champion Farms Dr., Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 95 hotels in Louisville
chattanooga
“Everything was great except for the bed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I just stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The place had just been renovated and everything looks great. The people there are extremely friendly and professional. The rooms are clean and well decorated. The only complaint I have about my stay is the bed. The bed was hard and very uncomfortable. I feel this the most important if not the 2nd in a hotel. After 2 nights of backache, I asked for a room change. The 2nd bed was a little better but still hard. While the place and the amenities were great, I would consider another place during my next visit. .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very clean room. Very comfortably furnished and laid out. Wifi, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, haid dryer, large flat-screen TV, cable, room-darkening curtains, hair dryer, safe, all the amenities (no fridge). Hot breakfast was inclded with our room. All very nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jefferson, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

As I wrote 2 years ago this is one of the best if not the best Courtyard we stay at in the USA. The location is centrally located- off the beaten bath so the surrounding area is quiet. The facility is always spotless. What makes this one really special are the personal touches. The dry cleaning service which is in other properties just ok- this one is GREAT-the staff from the gents behind the food bar-to the front desk staff like David Rhyne are pleasant and so very helpful.
The pool and spa for the business traveler like us is just the right size. I will admit we have been here and mothers with small children have taken up the ENTIRE area but that is just what traveling is like now with the 30 somethings!

We totally agree with the dislike of the towels- even the ones in the pool area are so small and light weight.

The new look in colors and fashion are lovely and are upbeat and very trendy. Many thanks again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I consider myself a hotel snob and I would highly recommend this hotel. It is very comfortable, clean, and they have very friendly staff. I had my 10 month old baby with us and he slept great as the room was very quite and dark. It was easy to find and good location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kettering, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have stayed at many Courtyards and have always enjoyed them. This one was very nice (recently remodeled) however I am rating it average because amenities were very lacking from what I expect from Courtyard and based on what I paid for the room.

The good:
The front desk was extremely pleasant and they went out of their way for you. The grounds are very well kept up. The rooms are spacious. The shampoo/conditioner is Paul Mitchell. The bed is super comfortable. The wireless internet worked great. There is shopping and restaurants very close by (we walked to dinner).

The bad:
There is no refrigerator in the room. While coffee is served in the lobby, breakfast is not an option. With the coffee pot in your room, you get one coffee pod. The pool looks MUCH larger in the picture. As well, the hot tub is extremely small. We got in with one other couple and it was a tight fit. I cannot imagine if more than 4 people were in it at once.

Again - it was a very nice hotel they just need to increase their amenities to match the price of the rooms.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

When I travel to Louisville, I have been staying here. I like the location, lots of restaurants, Target, etc...within walking distance. Hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating. Hotel is clean and comfortable. My only dislike is the towels. They could really use an upgrade as they are super thin and scratchy. I know that may not be a make it or break it issue however it does make the stay more comfortable. The exercise room is small but they do offer you the option to go to the gym down the street. I don't mind the size, however, the treadmills probably need serviced, belts squeak and there are never any complimentary headsets to use. I should also mention the Bistro, they do have some really good food and list all the calorie counts next to teach item.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Montgomery
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My stay at this hotel was peaceful. Although, I did not like not having a refrigerator in the room. But I thought the decor in the room was very nice and contemporary. The bed was absolutely divine along with the pillows. However, the biggest disapointment for me was that they did not offer free breakfast. I did not have a choice in the matter of where I booked to stay because this hotel was chosen by my orgnization. I wouldnt stay here again because the price of this hotel didnt quite match the amenities that should be offered.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast? Share your experiences!