I have stayed at many Courtyards and have always enjoyed them. This one was very nice (recently remodeled) however I am rating it average because amenities were very lacking from what I expect from Courtyard and based on what I paid for the room.
The front desk was extremely pleasant and they went out of their way for you. The grounds are very well kept up. The rooms are spacious. The shampoo/conditioner is Paul Mitchell. The bed is super comfortable. The wireless internet worked great. There is shopping and restaurants very close by (we walked to dinner).
There is no refrigerator in the room. While coffee is served in the lobby, breakfast is not an option. With the coffee pot in your room, you get one coffee pod. The pool looks MUCH larger in the picture. As well, the hot tub is extremely small. We got in with one other couple and it was a tight fit. I cannot imagine if more than 4 people were in it at once.
Again - it was a very nice hotel they just need to increase their amenities to match the price of the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Louisvillle Northeast Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Louisvillle Northeast Hotel Louisville
- Courtyard Louisville
- Louisville Courtyard
- Louisville Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a New Stay! The Courtyard Louisville Northeast is now renovated! Located off of I-265 and only 20 min. away from downtown Louisville, we’re a true stand-out among hotels near Louisville Kentucky. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides inviting media pod work spaces, free Wi-Fi, media library and access to the latest news & weather via our touch-screen GoBoard® The highlight of our new lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect® which provides guests with healthy food & beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. All guestrooms now feature modern designs complete with flat screen TVs, luxury bedding and mini-fridges. A favorite of leisure travelers among hotels near Louisville Kentucky, we’re only a few minutes away from Louisville Tennis Club, Basketball Academy, Hoops Sports Complex & Mid America Sports Center! In your free time, visit Tom Sawyer State Park, go shopping at The Summit Mall, or simply walk to any of the multiple restaurants located around us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.