“Nice...But Average Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast

You added Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10200 Champion Farms Dr., Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #20 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Montgomery
“Nice...But Average Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My stay at this hotel was peaceful. Although, I did not like not having a refrigerator in the room. But I thought the decor in the room was very nice and contemporary. The bed was absolutely divine along with the pillows. However, the biggest disapointment for me was that they did not offer free breakfast. I did not have a choice in the matter of where I booked to stay because this hotel was chosen by my orgnization. I wouldnt stay here again because the price of this hotel didnt quite match the amenities that should be offered.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
wolverhampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stopped here for 3 nights recently. Can't really fault the hotel at all. Rooms were clean and appeared to be recently redecorated. Staff were friendly. Didn't have breakfast here we walked around 800m to the local Panera Bread establishment like some other past guests have. Would we stay here again - yes absolutely.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Decent room, clean, but what you'd expect from Courtyard. No surprises, consistent, and nothing special. Located in a very nice area of town. Lots of retail and dining near the motel. Convenient to I-265 and I-71.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Salem, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

When my husband and I booked this hotel for a pit stop on the way home from our family vacation- we looked up several hotels and read reviews. We appreciated the reviews from others here so we called the number listed for this hotel, which took us to the main Marriott number. We asked for a room that would fit 2 adults and 2 children and were given a price- which my husband knows was for 2 doubles. He hung up to talk with me that evening and we then called back and booked it- so this was the second person we had talked to. When we got to the hotel- we were given a room that was very musty and had only a king bed and a pull out sofa bed which is ONLY a twin size. When I went down to the desk, the lady checking us in - although she was nice at first she acted as though I was bothering her. She blamed it on the main Marriott. Unfortunately for us, we didn't have a direct number to the hotel so we had to make contact with the main Marriott number when booking. She made a comment "well, lucky for you we have one room with doubles left". I was taken aback by this comment- really? It was not my error - whether it was the main number or not, I think you would be more concerned about getting my family taken care of - if you didn't have a room that would accommodate us- then what? I booked what I was supposed to- anyone that is booking a room for 2 adults and 2 kids would know that a twin sofa bed isn't going to work (and if the main Marriott doesn't know the sofa beds are only twin sofa beds- they need to have this noted- as it makes a big difference in booking rooms as the number of people would not coincide with sleeping room available!). However, the "lucky" room was perfect. It was clean, had a fridge, microwave, and coffeepot. We also booked this hotel based on the fact that it had a pool. JUST AN FYI: If you plan to bring your family and it has more than 5 members- THINK AGAIN! The very small pool has a sign that says if there are more than 5 individuals in it at a time, you will be fined $1,000. This was quite disturbing as my family (4 of us) went to swim and when we got down there- there were already 2 in the pool which meant one of us (one in our family) could not go in. Clean, nice, quiet hotel, but caution when booking rooms and if you have children- think again on the pool. If other guests are there using it- you're out of luck.

Room Tip: Make sure your room will fit your number of family members when booking. Main Marriott does not know...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Beavercreek, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

A friend and I spent the weekend while visiting her son and doing some sightseeing. The hotel was very nice--clean, nice decor, friendly staff. A plus was The Bistro which had some food (didn't eat it), drinks (had some) and Starbucks (had some). Kind of pricey, of course, but very convenient. The outside patio was nice to sit on in the evening. The beds were comfy with lots of pillows. It was in a nice part of town with stores and malls nearby. The only tiny, little complaint was they did not take our wet/dirty washcloths. The sign did say they would take towels on the floor but not hanging up. The washcloths were wet so were on the tub. But it was very nice and well worth the $99.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've been traveling to Kentucky for business over the last couple of months. This hotel is always my stop over either flying into or out of Louisville. Its a bit further out then the traditional "airport" hotels but worth it. The area it is in is quiet with alot of places to grab a quick bite if you are coming in early a.m. or late p.m. There is a Starbucks on site which is quite handy in the a.m after a late flight the night before. The front desk staff are wonderful, I've checked in both on time and late at night due to delayed flights and they were always wonderful and offered up a cold drink which was always appreciated.

I always request a high floor room and each and every time I checked it my request was honored. The rooms are spotless and good sized.and quiet. I always got a good night sleep while here. I recommend this Courtyard and the friendly staff and will stay here whenever I need to be in or around Louisville..

Room Tip: I was always on the 4th floor rooms facing the parking lot or away, it did not matter all were quiet...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have really become a fan of Courtyard by Marriott for business travel. The staff was incredible here. They contacted me the morning of the trip to verify my details so that I wasn't overcharged and so that my check in went smoothly. While at the hotel, I went for a run and they pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge for me. The technology in the lobby for connecting to any airline was awesome. The bar, cafe, etc... in the lobby makes the place perfect for the short stay in an area that is removed from a downtown.

Best of class.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast? Share your experiences!