“Nice! Would stay again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast

You added Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10200 Champion Farms Dr., Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #20 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Nice! Would stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

A friend and I spent the weekend while visiting her son and doing some sightseeing. The hotel was very nice--clean, nice decor, friendly staff. A plus was The Bistro which had some food (didn't eat it), drinks (had some) and Starbucks (had some). Kind of pricey, of course, but very convenient. The outside patio was nice to sit on in the evening. The beds were comfy with lots of pillows. It was in a nice part of town with stores and malls nearby. The only tiny, little complaint was they did not take our wet/dirty washcloths. The sign did say they would take towels on the floor but not hanging up. The washcloths were wet so were on the tub. But it was very nice and well worth the $99.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've been traveling to Kentucky for business over the last couple of months. This hotel is always my stop over either flying into or out of Louisville. Its a bit further out then the traditional "airport" hotels but worth it. The area it is in is quiet with alot of places to grab a quick bite if you are coming in early a.m. or late p.m. There is a Starbucks on site which is quite handy in the a.m after a late flight the night before. The front desk staff are wonderful, I've checked in both on time and late at night due to delayed flights and they were always wonderful and offered up a cold drink which was always appreciated.

I always request a high floor room and each and every time I checked it my request was honored. The rooms are spotless and good sized.and quiet. I always got a good night sleep while here. I recommend this Courtyard and the friendly staff and will stay here whenever I need to be in or around Louisville..

Room Tip: I was always on the 4th floor rooms facing the parking lot or away, it did not matter all were quiet...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have really become a fan of Courtyard by Marriott for business travel. The staff was incredible here. They contacted me the morning of the trip to verify my details so that I wasn't overcharged and so that my check in went smoothly. While at the hotel, I went for a run and they pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge for me. The technology in the lobby for connecting to any airline was awesome. The bar, cafe, etc... in the lobby makes the place perfect for the short stay in an area that is removed from a downtown.

Best of class.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We visited July 8 -11th for a basketball tournament at the Expo Center. There is a Courtyard across from the Expo Center but this property is in a nicer area. The lobby gives a great first impression and there is a starbucks and a restaurant. The room was okay and the bathroom was a good size but we could see the imprint on the wall where a picture use to hang. Overall, I would probably stay here again. I really like the copy of your room charges they send, so you can look over them again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
SE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We visited Louisville last weekend and were happy with this property. The rooms were clean and the front desk staff were very polite. My only complaint (and this may be more directed at Marriott) is that special requests were not honored. As Marriott Rewards members, our requests are saved for all reservations - extra towels and feather-free room. Neither of these were done for this stay. Other than that, we had a great stay. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review. I apologize that the room was not set up to your request prior to your arrival. This is not the standard of service that we accept and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.

I am available to discuss this matter with you further, if you would like to contact me at the hotel.

However, I am pleased to read that the remainder of your stay was to the standard you deserved.

Thankfully,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I liked this place a lot. It is out of the way, no doubt. But if you don't mind the extra drive, the property is excellent. Very nice facility, clean and modern rooms, friendly staff, free use of the local gym in the area, and very quiet. I would definitely do this again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Raphael,

Thank you for this great review. I am very pleased that you enjoy staying with us when visiting Louisville. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed here with my young children & felt very safe. The location was a little out of the way for my needs but worth the extra drive. The lobby & Bistro were impressive & the food was tasty. The Bistro staff accommodated my child's picky meal request & all of the staff were extra friendly. The rooms & pool area were clean. The surrounding area has many stores & restaurants. I would highly recommend this location for anyone in the Louisville area!

Room Tip: My room was located right above where the outdoor a/c units were & it was a little noisy for a m...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
DonMcNew, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Ginny thank you for your great review. I am very pleased you and your child has a nice stay. Additionally, it is great to hear that we were able to accommodate any special requests you may have needed during your stay.

We look forward to your return to Louisville and hope to serve you again soon.

Don McNew

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Louisvillle Northeast? Share your experiences!