“Great food, excellent value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
10403 Westport Rd, Louisville, KY 40241-1901 (East Louisville)
502-339-5400
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 1,517 Restaurants in Louisville
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

There was a large variety on the menu, drinks and food. I don't know which location we dined at but it was south of Louisville. Service was prompt and friendly. I would go back to one of their locations again.

Visited July 2013

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Good service, not so good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Our server was nice and very attentive. My edamame was a good beginning to our meal. The rest of the meal was just average. The bad part is that the atmosphere is way to loud and chaotic. We were there with 10 family members and could barely hear them. If you go here, go when it's not busy if you want to enjoy yourself.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Family Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We absolutely love Cheddar's Casual Cafe. The restaurant was very clean and the atmosphere is always very inviting. We have never had any complaints about this establishment. Any time we go there usually is a wait, but it's amazing how fast they get you seated. I would eat here for every meal if I lived closer! A+++++

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Food, Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is excellent. The value is very good. I like the soup and salad lunch or the vegetable plate. The food is generous. The service is usually very good. I know its the Kentucky Derby, but the service last time was not as good. Our server was not the usual ones we see here. I suggest you give it a try. Just wait until Derby is over so service can get back to normal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food, willing to work with vegetarians on menu, good drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As vegetarians, my husband and I like Cheddar's because unlike a lot of other chains, their menu is adaptable if you just ask. The "secret menu" item I love is the veggie quesadilla..basically they can saute a bunch of veggies up for you and nestle between cheese and a large tortilla. It's super good and very filling. Aside from that, we love the veggie burger. The side items menu is great too. I am a big fan of the frozen bellinis at the bar! It always seems super crowded, but you can usually find a spot at the bar if you are just in for casual dining.

• Visited December 2012