“Great Food, Good Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
10403 Westport Rd, Louisville, KY 40241-1901 (East Louisville)
502-339-5400
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Louisville
“Great Food, Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is excellent. The value is very good. I like the soup and salad lunch or the vegetable plate. The food is generous. The service is usually very good. I know its the Kentucky Derby, but the service last time was not as good. Our server was not the usual ones we see here. I suggest you give it a try. Just wait until Derby is over so service can get back to normal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food, willing to work with vegetarians on menu, good drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

As vegetarians, my husband and I like Cheddar's because unlike a lot of other chains, their menu is adaptable if you just ask. The "secret menu" item I love is the veggie quesadilla..basically they can saute a bunch of veggies up for you and nestle between cheese and a large tortilla. It's super good and very filling. Aside from that, we love the veggie burger. The side items menu is great too. I am a big fan of the frozen bellinis at the bar! It always seems super crowded, but you can usually find a spot at the bar if you are just in for casual dining.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
kentucky
“great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

a great quick stop for after church on Sunday! good food and service, really enjoyed the fried chicken.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisville
“Excellent Food at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to the Cheddars in Louisville (Outer Loop) many times and I highly recommed it. The menu has a wide variety to choose from and the prices are the best value in town. They have appetizers starting at just $2.99 for chips and salsa, items for lighter appetites, pasta, seafood, salads, sandwiches, soups and a good selection of vegetables. One of our favorites is the baby back ribs--half rack with two sides for only $9.99, and they're fall off the bone tender. The food is always hot and tasty, and the service is always friendly. The only drawback is that the restaurant is so popular that it stays crowed most of the time and there can be a fairly long wait to be seated.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“You get more than what you pay for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My friend and I went to Cheddars for New Year's Eve for dinner. The hostess was so sweet! She talked with us for a few minutes until our server came. She was a joy. I had never been to Cheddars, so I had no idea what to expect.

I could not have been more surprised (pleasantly)! I ordered the Monte Cristo and my friend ordered the Fried Chicken Dinner. When our orders arrived, we decided that we could have ordered one meal to fee us both because there was so much food! And SO delicious!!

I would highly recommend Cheddars. They have great service, reasonable prices for the amount of food you get, a great atmosphere and delicious food! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012