“I will not go back to this location!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Brandenburg, Kentucky
“I will not go back to this location!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I decided to take my mom to Hooters for her 60th birthday dinner. From the moment we walked in all of the Hooters girls acted like we were a bother. When we got seated we ordered our drinks and our appetizer. I work customer service so I am usually one to understand for instance if they were busy then that would of made sense to me but the place was not busy by any means. Our waitress pretty much forgot about us. We got our drinks but no appitizer. I snuck and asked the waitress and the other hooters girls if they did anything for birthdays and mentioned my mom was turning 60 today they said yes they could sing to her. When we finally got our food keep in mind we STILL had not got our appetizer also I had to ask when she finally came back over if we could have some silverware. Fianlly about 10 minutes into our meal our fried pickles got to us. As we ended our meal I kept waiting for the girls to come sing to my mom but it never happened. We paid our bill and left. Good place to go if you want to be forgot about. I feel the one on Preston Highway is so much better and the girls treat even the females that come in just the same. That is the only one I will go to from now on. Horrible.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nashvegas, TN
“Good food, good service, good location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We like the food and the service at Hooters. This location was fairly close to our hotel. We ate there two of three nights.

Visited March 2013
Louisville
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son and I had a great experience. The food was hot and server never let our drinks get below half a glass. The tv's were a little loud. There wasn't even a game on.

Visited December 2012
Grand Meadow, Minnesota, United States
“It's Hooters!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Was in town for work and wanted to catch the Thursday night NFL game. We ended up at Hooters and it was a great fit. The beer was cold, the wings were good and the atmosphere was perfect. It's a typical Hooters but it was clean, the staff was friendly and we had a great time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“This place is mainly for men. Because the women don't normally like to go eat at a place where women have their Hooters hanging ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The food is pretty good but it seems like they raise the price is every time we go back. This restaurant is mainly for men and women don't enjoy looking at the Hooters girls. And though hooter girls hit on my husband every time we go there and act like I'm not even there.
But all in all the food is very good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere