“Fun way to pass time” 4 of 5 stars

Burlington, Iowa
50 attraction reviews
“Fun way to pass time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My children and I decided to go on the Louisville Ghost Walk Tour while we were on vacation. The tour itself is about an hour and I would say maybe 30 mins is of walking. It is not a long walk though- you will start at the Brown Hotel, listen to it's history, walk a few blocks, listen to more history, about 2 more blocks, etc-

Our tour guide- Mr. Ghostwalk, was so nice. It was just myself and my kids that night and he gave the tour as how I would imagine he did a group of 20.

It was pretty hot and the bugs were bad, so make sure you take some water and maybe spray some bug spray.....

At the end of the tour, you have the chance to buy his books that he wrote for $10 each- I would also recommend a few dollars to tip him afterwards.

If you are not interested in history or looking at about 4 / 5 buildings and hearing some stories about them being haunted, this is not for you....

Visited July 2013