“My new favorite pizza place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #539 of 1,517 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Pizza
“My new favorite pizza place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My son and I decided to try this place one night after his practice. So glad we did. It was amazing. The pizza is so delicious. The crust....oh the crust! The atmosphere is cool. The staff is so friendly. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Pizza! Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We enjoyed an incredible night with three other couples at this wonderful and unique upscale pizza place. Amazing and unique pizzas like never before. The pizzas are deep dish style made with amazing detroit style dough and sauce from side to side.

My wife and I had the veggie which was spectacular. One couple tried a new Louisville tradition "the hot brown pizza" which our waiter said had been selected for a national pizza competition. Since Louisville is the home of the hot brown we had to try it. If you like hot browns and pizza, you'll love this. The other couple had a meat lover's classic which we sampled and loved it.

The atmosphere was very cool with live music playing, fun pictures including an area with famous celebs all with the name "Lou" and more famous folks then you could ever count from both Louisville and Detroit.

Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Pizza is Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had heard about this place so on a Friday night we were out by J-town and thought we would stop by. No wait and the food was delicious! The portions were huge! Staff was friendly and helpful. The crust on the pizza was outstanding! Spaghetti was enough for 3 people! When I was done eating, I was texting people about how good this place was! It’s worth a visit

• Visited July 2013