“Great food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 1,440 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went about noon. The shop is small but there is seating in the back. I had the ham and egg crepe and my husband had the vietnamese pork sandwich (Bahn mi). Both were delicious. I had hot chocolate which was good but did not have whipped cream and my husband had coffee. They bring it to filter at the table and there are not refills so be aware of that. Our total bill was about $20.

• Visited June 2014

Louisville, KY
“What an incredible surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My daughter and I decided to look and try someplace we had not been to....hard to do that in Louisville as we LOVE food. Anyway, we ended up at this quaint restaurant on Frankfort Avenue.
We got the idea from Trip Advisor. This is a special place as the four sisters are all working to make sure you are happy with the service and the food. Their specialty is CREPES and I do mean excellent crepes. They do have a few sandwiches such as pulled pork or seasoned chicken. We decided on the spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese crepe but before the=at the server suggested the egg drop soup with a hint of crab. It was the best we have ever had. It was relish... The crepes came shortly thereafter and it was large and absolutely perfection. The flavor was wonderful. Totally stuffed but we had to try a desert crepe. We decided on the strawberry, white chocolate and almonds one..it was to die for.
The entire meal was exceptional. You MUST give this place a try. I hate to write up this place as I plan on going back a lot and it is already busy enough. Oh well! Go enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The Bahn mi sandwiches and crepes are delicious and affordable! It's our new favorite brunch spot! We just can't get enough! :)

Visited November 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“A great lunch stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here today, our first time at four sisters, and it was really really really great. She got a savory crepe and I got the chicken banh mi. We'll be back... soon!

• Visited July 2013
Forks, Washington
“Amazing food, sweet staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

What a great experience from a LOCAL restaurant! Crepes were the best I have ever eaten. I recommend the mozzarella and tomato for savory and the s'mores or strawberry, banana and nutella for the sweet. What an amazing dining experience, and to top it off, the staff is so kind and they seem to have such a passion for what they are doing.... you just can find that anywhere anymore!!! Also, try the Vietnamese coffee, you WON'T be disappointed!!! :) Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great bite to eat.

• Visited June 2013