“Delicious food & great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #452 of 1,519 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Thai
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Delicious food & great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Courteous and friendly service person. Delicious food. Went there for lunch about 1:30 p.m. We sat there talking for a couple of hours after we finished eating, but the service person kept filling our cups/glasses and no one even hinted that we should leave. We did leave when it started to get busy.

Visited June 2013

auburn, al
“A little overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was good Thai food but a little overpriced. We had a call in/ takeout order for four. The cost was almost $45 and we ate it all and we aren't huge eaters. What that tells me is that it was a little expensive but it was good. That's why I rated it average.

• Visited February 2013
cyndi63
“Excellent Curries!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Best Thai in Louisville (this is one of the few flavors that is not well represented in Louisville so if you live in an area that has amazing Thai,this will be middle of the road for you. I love the curries...and the service is good.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville
“Love the curries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

I usually order take-out here. They have great curries. I particularly like the green curry with eggplant (Gang Keow Wan), but every one I've tried has been tasty. They'll adjust the heat to your liking. They default to mild in order to play to American tastes, but ask for it "native hot" and they'll burn your tastebuds right off. Generally when I order take-out I have to order extra rice, since they are extra generous with the curry portion.

The spring rolls are good, but a little oily. I guess that's expected when they are deep fried. I had the chicken satay for lunch one day, and it was quite tasty. The salad which accompanied it was very ordinary (just lettuce), but the dressing was good.

The service I had at lunch was pleasant. I was one of 3 tables of customers, however, so I don't know how they are when they are busy. The traditional music was quiet enough that it wasn't too distracting.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a place to go if...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2008

This is a place to go if you want a more of a high end experience. Not really in price because the prices are fine. Just with the decor the ambiance it says more high class then a normal Thai joint. Good food and nice service.