“A Fun Family Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill

Romano's Macaroni Grill
401 S Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222-8042 (East Louisville)
502-423-9220
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“A Fun Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I went to the Macaroni Grill to celebrate my cousin's eighteenth birthday. Our party of sixteen was well received. We got prompt and courteous service. While our servers were attentive, they were not overly intrusive. The food is in the mid-range which is to be expected from a chain restaurant. The calamari was delicious and so was the bread with olive oil for dipping. After I ordered a glass of chianti, the waiter left a bottle on the table. My caesar salad was crisp and tasty. And the sea bass over rice was very good. Perhaps, my only complaint was that the restaurant does not have wine glasses. The wine was served in a water glass. Other than that this was an ideal venue for a group of teenagers and adults.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Crestwood, Kentucky
“Great every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been here a few times on special occasions and it has been great every time. We always leave satisfied with the food and the service. The staff is top notch and the food is excellent. Never have had a bad experience yet. Keep up the great work!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Monticello, KY
“Great as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stopped in for Sunday lunch. We were immediately seated and the waiter was right there to take our beverage order and describe the specials. I had the Chicken Marsala. It was perfect! I had not eaten at a Macaroni Grill in a long time and everything just hit the spot. Bread was great, food was great and my daughter said the cheesecake was great. I've never been disappointed with this store. My only complaint was noise caused by pounding the meat in the kitchen to tenderize it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Illinois
“A bottle wine for $15!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We visit this restaurant at least twice a year, while on business. Tonight, all bottles of wine were half price! I also had an excellent portion of chicken Parmesan and lasagna. The bread is always good. Our waitress was Victoria and she provided excellent service...very friendly!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Great for a quick take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Used their mobile ordering system from my IPhone and quick curbside pick up. This worked great. Food was hot and good. They included the bread and olive oil without asking. Silverware and napkins were in the sack. Service was friendly. Whole process went smoothly.

Visited April 2013