“Tease your tastebuds... Bam!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramsi's Cafe On the World

Ramsi's Cafe On the World
1293 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40204-1303 (Highlands)
(502) 451-0700
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 1,560 Restaurants in Louisville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan, International, Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Highlands
“Tease your tastebuds... Bam!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite lunch spots in all of Louisville. There is so much variety on the menu there is something for every taste or desire. Portions are large so be ready to eat or take it home for a snack later. I wish I could say one dish was my favorite but I really can't. Don't miss this one.

• Visited May 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Going downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been a huge fan and patron for almost 18 years. My last few visits have been just okay, and that is not good enough for an area that offers so many superb venues. My mojito has been terrible the last two times, and the food just average. I hate to see this happen because I have had wonderful experiences there in past years. Prices have gone up, but food/drink quality has suffered.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Too many dishes alright”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

When you see a menu with that many dishes across so many cultures, you know you can expect reheated items in minutes. And so it was....bland, reheated, deep fried barely edible creations. We went there only because we could nothing else open at 11 pm on a Saturday. We were told, when we asked, that the crap on our plate was from something called Restaurant Depot...from the same server than five minutes before insisted the food was all made on house.

Our first server, who never did introduce herself, at first ignored us, then mainly spoke to a friend sitting at the bar.

The place has absolutely nothing going for it other than a kitchen open late.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I don't just go to Ramsi's every time we're in Louisville; we go every time we're in Southern Indiana or Kentucky. Period. You'd think for a place with so many things on the menu (and it literally has everything, from Mexican to Indian, from Italian to Mediterranean), they would only be able to do a few things well. This is not the case. Everything I've ever eaten here is amazing. End of story.

Cleveland, Ohio
“So many Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The air was filled with loughterof people enjoying food and drinks. My wife and I shared the Baby dinosaur salad. It was fresh and dellclous. The service was outstanding. The place was packed but we never had to wait.