“Great place to see a concert!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 61 Attractions in Louisville
Louisville
6 attraction reviews
“Great place to see a concert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love going to the Palace. It doesn't matter if you sit in the lowers or the balcony, there isn't a bad seat in the house. I couldn't tell you how many shows I've seen at the Palace since the early 80's but its been quite a lot!

Visited May 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful and Intimate Setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I loved the sound quality and the intimacy of the venue for a concert I recently attended. It is a throw back to the heyday of the highly over the top decorated hometown theaters of the past, which is what it really is! Worth going just to tour.

Visited December 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
“saw ratdog here nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

great place old nice decor felt like i was in vegas sat in the loge nice seatin and viewing i wouldsee another show there again

Visited March 2014
Jasper, IN
38 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Theater!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We saw Crosby, Stills, and Nash here last night. We had a great time.....mostly.

The theater is phenomenal. I love going to shows here. The only beef I had is that they seemed to sell too much alcohol to people who were already highly intoxicated. The two idiots next to us would get up multiple times during the show, get 2 beers each, and repeat. They were spilling the beers as well and being overly loud and chatty during the very quiet songs and the security and employees constantly turned up their noses to it.

Visited March 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
“Top show venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I LOVE The Palace. Absolutely stunning inside the building. The whole place has been kept so well and it is so old time beautiful it is my favorite. I have seen several shows there and they have all been great. The only negative was how tight the security was with one show I went to. The had me check my camera in, but that was a one off instance. Highly reccommend this venue!!!

Visited February 2014

Been to Louisville Palace? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Louisville Palace, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.