“Excellent and Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Legacy Hotel and Conferences

Legacy Hotel and Conferences
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Louisville
Legacy Hotel and Conferences
You added Legacy Hotel and Conferences to your Saves list
2825 Lexington Road, Louisville, KY 40280   |
Ranked #30 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Warren, Michigan
“Excellent and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My son and I stayed here while visiting Boyce College on the campus of Southern Theological Seminary and found the accommodations excellent, and the lobby and rooms clean. The staff was helpful both in the evening when we checked in and the next morning when we left. There is no breakfast or vending machines so make sure you know that right away. I am not a coffee drinker so I didn't take advantage of the Starbucks in the lobby but each room as a Keriug machine and a mini fridge. We will certainly be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I tried making reservations today, however, because my family does not belong to a Southern Baptist church, we are no longer welcome to stay in this hotel. We have stayed here at least three times in the past with our young children and have always enjoyed the hotel because of its location, beauty, cleanliness, feeling of security, friendly staff, and great rates. Never in a million years could I have imagined feeling so discriminated against because of my differing religious affiliation. Clearly, if the reservation staff feels uncomfortable with the new check list, and past guests are left with a distaste in their mouths, upon hearing the requirements to be eligible to pay for a hotel room and stay on this site, something is amiss. I'm glad to know where I stand in the eyes of this facility and I'm looking forward to spending my money elsewhere as well as letting my other family members know that they are no longer welcome here. How incredibly sad for all of us heathens.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Nice hotel with clean rooms at a great price. The staff remembers you by name and the grounds are beautiful and serene. Plenty of activities on and off campus nearby. We spent a week there over the summer and wished it was longer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I loved the Leagcy conference center.

I will simplify it to this, u have access to a large collegete gymnasium with top of the line workout equipment, an olympic swimming pool and 2 basketball courts.

The price is very affordable.

Each room is extremely spacious and even has a keureg with 2 coffee kcups.

And an onsite coffee shop, bookstore and a large cafeteria.

Hotel top of the line in cleanliness as well.

Do it!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The rooms were so spacious and inviting. Bathrooms were way bigger than I thought they would be. Two sinks; one in the bathroom and one just out side the bathroom where the coffee maker is placed. Which made it easy to prepare things for the kids. Atmosphere was warm and receptive. The elevator was a little small, but it worked. Flat screen television in the room was cool. We also took full advantage of the free Starbucks coffee in the lobby everyday. And, we ate at the campus cafeteria which was fantastic and the price was definitely right. Plus, we had access to the café, playroom, pool, indoor basketball court and the on campus Lifeway Christian Bookstore. To top it all off was the peaceful surroundings. Plus the courtyard is so relaxing. I understand this a private hotel and not just anyone can stay here. You actually have to have business with the seminary to stay here, but if you do it is the place to stay in Louisville.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We made reservations at the Legacy Hotel on Boyce College Campus. We ask for a room with a king bed, we got a suite but only a queen bed. Bed was older and squeaked every time you moved. Bed linens were clean but seemed older. Room was clean but somewhat outdated. Nice flat screen tv in both rooms, Keurig coffee maker and mini fridge were great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stay here on business a couple nights every month. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean. They have Kurig coffee makers in each room. They have free Starbucks coffee (from a huge dispenser). Glad it was recommended to me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo