“Another hit” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mongolian
Liberty Township, Ohio
“Another hit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

As usual, BDs came thru again with another enjoyable dinner. Service was good. Food quality was excellent. Mid-week visit might have been cause for cooks lacking normal excitement and showmanship at the grill. Over all. Well done. Good value.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Neat Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had eaten at a bd's four years previously and thought it would be fun to go again since we were in a town with one. The restaurant is clean and has a large variety of ingredients. It's fun to pick out your own stir fry ingredients and watch them cook it. I'm not very good at doing my seasonings, so mine was a little bland. I think my husband enjoyed his more. Take note of the recipes on the wall. I didn't pay much attention until it was too late. The lettuce wraps are iceberg lettuce rather than a more flavorful lettuce, which was a little disappointing to me. My husband got the tortillas and enjoyed them.

Visited June 2014
Indianapolis
“Love BD's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had never eaten at a Mongolian grill before I started going to BDs. It takes a few times of getting your selection right but once you figure out what matches your tastes, it is a very good place to eat. I always go at lunch and it is never too busy and the selections are always full. Prices are reasonable and I will continue to patronize BDs on Hurstbourne.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“YUCK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went at lunch and all the food bowls were mostly empty! You fill up your plate and take it to the center where they stir fry your selection. In concept it is a neat idea but half the stuff was empty and they never refilled any of the selections. I doubt it I would go back. Several friends have been and they liked it but they also complained that the selection bowls were never refilled.

Visited October 2013
Louisville, Ky
“Fun experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I found it to be a little confusing at first, so my first bowl was not exactly what I expected. I ended up going through a second trip since I kind of got the fell of it. I would say it is a fun experience to try, but not a regular place I would go to.

• Visited September 2013