“Gourmet burgers and creative mussels well done” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Orlando,FL
“Gourmet burgers and creative mussels well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

An interesting concept very well executed. A couple of points to reitierate:
1. There's a wait for dinner. Of course there is - a good, popular restaurant is going to be busy. There's a small bar area, get a drink and hang out for 30minutes - it's worth it.
2. The burgers and sides are large - great value if you want to eat it all, definitely sharable as well. The breakfast burger was outstanding, and the sweet potato fries were fresh and hot.
3. The mussels are good - I had the sauce with chorizo, awesome. As mentioned, sop as much as possible.
I was surprised they didn't have any beers on tap, but they have a wide selection of craft beers and favorites in the bottle. This is not a "fine dining" restaurant, but it puts out some of the finest examples you'll ever taste of their specialties: mussels and burgers.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Louisville, KY.
“If you want Mussels or a Great Burger this is the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you are the type who goes to dinner at 6pm to 7pm be prepared to wait. I haven't been here in the last couple of months when there wasn't a wait. The Mexican corn is nothing but wonderful. I have to say I have had just about every burger on the menu and have not had one that wasn't cooked the way I liked them, Medium. Everyone had a taste of their own and was very unique. The one I really like is the Local Burger. It wasn't on the menu the last time we were in there but they said they were going to add it. You have to ask for this one. It's great.

If you like mussels you have to try the Moules Basquaise and the Blue Cheese and Beer ones are also great. The whole menu is great.

• Visited July 2013
Columbus, Indiana
“Awesome burgers at a good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We dined here for a quick lunch. The food was very good as well as the service . The atmosphere was excellent . However I would by no means rate this as the fourth best restaurant in Louisville.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Worth the effort to find this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling through Louisville on a "ladies weekend," and we decided to try lunch here because of the tripadvisor reviews. What a treat!! It was definitely worth the detour. I don't know Louisville, but it seemed like this was sort of located in a suburb in upscale type of strip mall. The inside decor was tasteful and the service was approachable. The three of us started with a salad that was good. Nothing special, but just good. Then, one of us got a burger, one a gourmet grilled cheese, and one a chicken sandwich. We were debating which one was the best ( we all thought our choices couldn't be beat), so we each tried eachother's lunch. Oh, my. Each of the lunches was flavorful, well-prepared and delicious. We actually couldn't pick a winner. We all decided that it really just depended on what you were most in the mood for...all three were memorable. We shared a flourless
chocolate cake for dessert. It was rich and dense, just like it should be. If I'm ever in the area, I would love to try out their dinner menu. You can't go wrong here!

• Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great atmosphere ~ clean and fresh. Burger with gouda and fries were super. Everyone loved their meal.

• Visited August 2013