“Epicenter of Louisville's entrepreneurial scene!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 1,505 restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Nashville, Tennessee
“Epicenter of Louisville's entrepreneurial scene!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great coffee shop right in the heart of Louisville's most exciting neighborhood! Really excellent coffee, and I selected a wrapped cinnamon loaf, which looked much like what you can find at any Starbuck's, but WOW, what a difference! I don't think I've ever had such a creamy and substantial cinnamon loaf! They also had some interesting sandwiches and concoctions that put Starbuck's to shame.

As I was waiting to conduct my own start up business meeting in its small sit-down area, I heard all kinds of conversations and meetings going on. The vibe was exciting and the atmosphere was welcoming and quirky. I quickly realized that this was the place where artists and entrepreneurs hang out. Lovely street, too - right across the street is the venerable Mayan Cafe, right down the street is the awesome Harvest restaurant (all locally sourced) and art galleries and interesting shops galore. Not to mention office spaces for all those start-ups!

I highly recommend this great coffee shop for fine coffee, great quick food, and creative conversations and meet-ups!

• Visited January 2013