“Appears to be a cheap re-do” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2850 Crittenden Dr, Louisville, KY 40209 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville Airport North) (Fairgrounds)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #49 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Dallas, Texas
“Appears to be a cheap re-do”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is not a typical Sheraton property - it appears, by the shoddy construction - to be a Four Points facade on a much cheaper hotel. The lighting in the room was poor. The floor in the entry was not level. And it surpassed my one pube in the shower is too many rule...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Hi TravelingFool67,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. Your loyalty to Starwood hotels is important to us, and I am pleased to learn that you are experiencing different brands during your stays. While the Four Points brand does differ from the Sheraton brand in areas of design, features & amenities, and more, we always strive to provide a warm welcome and the best possible service. We hope to see you again to win back your loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I only spent one night there but it was a very comfortable night. Being a Sheraton property I expected the hotel to be nice but it was beyond what I expected. I used to stay at this hotel when it was another brand because it is located very close to my business assignment. This was an unplanned trip and there was a convention in town so my choices were limited. I'm very happy that I chose this hotel. The hotel has been completely remodeled and it is beautiful. There is now a bar and dining room. Or if you prefer there are restaurants nearby as well as fast food. The rooms are large and very comfortable with a couch and chair in the king room that I had. The shower is powerful an there are built in dispensers of shampoo, conditioner, and bath gel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ALLENDALE, MICHIGAN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights recently. Charged us 325 dollars at night. Im here to tell you this is not a 325 dollar a night hotel. Price gouging is what I call it. Made reservations in advance. Not paying good attention was billed through charge card immediately. When seeing what happen after we arrived and I checked on line rates were 193-224 and hotel had vacancies. They would not credit account. Service at restaurant and the food was awfull. People at front desk nice enough but would not help with this charge. This hotel is comparable the a hotel 8. Nice bedding, clean that is it. No breakfast included. Shuttle service is good. Many other good hotels in area. Holiday Inn, Courtyard, Hilton Gardens, Residents Inn.etc. We go to this area once an a while and would never stay here again. I don't think this hotel will survive long with this kind of policy..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Hi KAY4010,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that your stay did not meet expectations. I am pleased you enjoyed our complimentary shuttle and hotel rooms, although I am sorry that you were unsatisfied by the credit process. I shared your experience with the hotel team and appreciate your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I just spent three nights at the Four Points. I must say, the beds gave me some of the most comfortable nights sleep I have had in ages. Great quality mattresses and pillows, delightful sheets and warm comforters. The rooms have all been redone and have a new feel to them. My only advice if you are sensitive to road and airport noise is to bring a set of ear plugs. Other than that, its a perfect business stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hi Adventurous_KB,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed a great sleep on our Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. I apologize about the noise and hope it did not cause any inconveniences for you. We hope to welcome you back!
Fort Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

found this hotel by accident after searching many others sold out (large convention and big name concert in town) . What a find! Right across the street form fairgounds, very close to airport, shops, university,fast food and family friendly nice resturants, race track, downtown and many area attractions. Room was large clean comfortable but a tad noisey with the in wall heat/ac unit and you could occasionally hear an airplane or some street noise but not to bad, didn't even notice the 2nd and 3rd days. Pool was inside clean and comfortable temp. Hot tub was fantastic with nice large striped pool towels provided. Didn't use bar or resturant but looked nice. Our room had a doorbell - the kids loved that! Front desk staff were very nice and helpful, would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Maybe a room on the back side instead of street side would be quieter. Our room had a fridge, coffee...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Hi DMRSRN,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us, from the convenient location to the clean and comfortable accommodations. We hope to see you again soon!
Guilford, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I am very disappointed in the stay I had at this hotel. We had to leave the hotel early Saturday morning, therefore, I hung a breakfast slip on the outside of my door the night before 9pm which was required. In the morning, we noticed the breakfast slip was not taken off the door. I called down to the desk, the cook was not in, even though room service started 20 minutes before i called as stated on the breakfast paper i hung on my door. The cook came in and she made the breakfast, it was terrible, I assume she was in a hurry because she knew we had to leave for a competition across the street at the Expo Center. After the event they told us a sheraton shuttle would come and get us. I called twice, they kept saying the shuttle would be there in a minute, 40 minutes went by, the shuttle never came. I had to pay the Hampton hotel shuttle $20 to drop us off at the Sheraton. When we returned to the hotel that day at 3pm, our room was never cleaned, the food trays were still there. I called down to the desk, someone came to clean an hour later and the housekeeper only put new towels in our bathroom, no cleaning was done. That evening, we went to the restaurant downstairs for dinner. Besides our 4 person table, there was only one other table taken with customers. We ordered Quesadelias and salad. We did not receive for 90 minutes. The front desk manager took $40.00 off of our bill for this. She did not act concerned or present while I was telling her about our stay. I am very displeased and will not stay here again. Thank you, Kelly (for 189.00 per night, this is unacceptable)

• Stayed December 2013
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hi Hunter10000,
I appreciate the feedback you shared regarding your stay. I’m sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience during your visit. We aim to provide excellent guest experiences, and I apologize that you were not met with the quality of services and amenities we strive to meet. I would like to investigate further to learn more about your specific situation and the service that our hotel provided so that we can look to improve our process for the future. Please feel free to contact our General Manager at nickpatel87@gmail.com to discuss.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Just returned from two nights at this property. Really a nice stay. Room was clean and plenty of space for 4. Beds slept really well. Right outside of gate 4 so if you are going to the expo-really close. Hotel also offers a shuttle there and back. We didn't try the restaurant. We opted for the green program so can't comment on housekeeping other than the room was really clean when we got into it. We did request extra towels from the guy and he was very friendly and gave more than we asked for. The pool area was clean. Front desk personal was always helpful with a smile. We did hear a few planes the first night but I think they were freight, it wasn't past 10pm.

Room Tip: Being a starwood member helps with the room choices I think. We had a room on 5th floor and I think...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport? Share your experiences!