“Nice hotel - Cold shower” 2 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2735 Crittenden Dr, Louisville, KY 40209 (Fairgrounds)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #22 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Eugene, Oregon
“Nice hotel - Cold shower”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times before and never had a problem. This time was different. Got up for my early flight and could not get any hot water. $220 a night and no hot water? Front desk said it happens early in the mornign before the hot water moves through the system. No worries...100% satisfaction guarantee right? Cold showers get you a rate of $169...not what I understand from 100% satistaction guarantee or you don't pay. Next time I will pick a hotel that provides hot water all the time.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

317 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Evansville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Good hotel conveniently located minutes away from airport made travel very easy. First stay at this particular establishment but everything was top notch as usual. The value and features that you would expect from quality Hilton property.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Airport. We feel we have a great location for several spots in the city. The airport, Expo Center, University of Louisville Campus and Churchill Downs are all within a mile and Downtown Louisville is about 5 minutes away. Thank you for taking the time to send in your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

The breakfast buffet left a lot to be desired. Food was below average and the bill was above average. The staff highly recommended the breakfast stating everything was fresh but the only thing that was fresh was made to order eggs. If you wanted anything else it came from warmers. We tried french toast but could not eat it because it had gotten hard from sitting in the warmer. The fried potatoes were mushy. We wish we had gone to the nearby Cracker Barrel. Parking was not very convenient. It seemed like the parking lot was shared with a restaraunt.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Hotel rates are VERY high in Louisville around Derby time. THis hotel is one of the closest and best locations for Derbygoers, and they do go out of their way to provide extra special hospitality (shuttles, receptions, goodies) for that premium price you will be paying then.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Murfreesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We came for the National Archery tournament. The location of this hotel was perfect. The hotel was Awesome. I did have a problem with the Hot Tub being closed down for some reason. Was a little scared to let my daughter swim in the pool,but did so anyways because all her other friends were. All in all though it was a Great place to stay. The staff was AWESOME,especially Nate Anderson.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for the review. I just spoke with Nate Anderson and let him know of the review. We love to hear about the staff making a great impression on our guests. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Cincinnati, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The hotel is clean, staff are very helpful and friendly. The stay was stress free and the airport inn was easy to find directions from to other places of interest in Louisville. Quiet room. In short, the best! I will stay there again when I return to Louisville -- a city with much to attract tourists!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are excited to hear about the stay and the helpfullness of the staff. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon.

Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn (Airport Location) several times the past few years. My overall experience had been positive. However, my recent stay was the most unpleasant stay I've experienced in several years. Our bed had a huge dent in the middle which caused severe back pain for me and my spouse. We did not ask to change rooms due to the number of guests at the hotel. We've never experienced this before at this location. I recommend you change the mattress in room 432 immediately!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jaycee524, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of the issues with the bed. We take our comments and use them to improve on our hotel. I had my engineering department looking into the room and we have a new mattress ordered. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

John Cooper

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport? Share your experiences!