“Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2735 Crittenden Dr, Louisville, KY 40209 (Fairgrounds)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Downingtown, United States
“Staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

An excellent, mid-level hotel with very friendly staff and reasonably new accommodations in excellent condition. Good value, located ideally for access to the airport and the convention center. Not ideally located for immediate access to outside restaurants, but there are restaurants in the area and there is an excellent restaurant right in the lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Inver Grove Heightd MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This group at Hilton Garden Inn is what any business travel would expect while staying there . You wil enjoy yoiur stay there. Food and bar is Excellant, Staff goes out of their way to accomodate you while there. I would recommend to all my friends and business associates when they come to Louisville KY

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My company set me up with a room here for a business trip that we had in Louisville and I must say this place was very welcoming and comfortable! I like how they had the flavored watered and coffee when you walk in although most places do have this that I have stayed with. I'm not sure how old this place is but they definitely keep it up to date and its very clean inside. The rooms are very comfortable and I slept rather well considering I usually do not when staying away from home and my own bed. If you're planning a stay here you must stay with the Hilton Garden inn Louisville. Its clean, very nice inside and the staff was very friendly! Also everything seams to be within minutes of this hotel if you plan on sight seeing or doing some kind of activities. I didn't really have much time to explore but searching the web to see what was around and there is a Six flags within walking distance that I could see and the Churchil Downs! For as nice and affordable as this place is you wont be disappointed! Enjoy!

Room Tip: From seeing other coworkers rooms they all looked nice and clean! Just choose for your needs! If you...
Panama City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here for the Louisville 10 miler held at Cardinal stadium. It is a very short walk over to the stadium. The hotel is your normal HGI setup with a large entry that has the restaurant and bar plus a pool and small workout room. They also had some small patio space outside. All the staff very friendly, especially the front desk and the waitresses working breakfast. Rooms are your typical HGI arrangement, in a good way. There are a couple restaurants nearby too.Very little noise from the airport or highway. We would certainly stay here again. We have stayed in downtown too but sometimes getting into and out of downtown can be a hassle plus you have to worry about parking while it is free here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

we had booked using hotels.com. Unbeknownst to us when we arrived at the airport location, our reservation was for the other location. Ben honored our rate, called the other location to let them know of the mistake, and made us feel comforted after a very long day of travelling. The location is perfect, minutes away for the university, eateries, and a Kroger, with a great running location. And the workout facility and restaurant inside the hotel are top notch!

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This hotel is why, when I have to make a choice between Courtyard and Garden Inn, I choose Garden Inn. Very pleasant and welcoming staff, from front desk to the restaurant. Rooms are very clean, beds are very comfortable. Fitness area is small but equipment there is well maintained, usually the first area to show signs of poor housekeeping. Not here! Very well maintained. I have stayed here 4 times now in the past three months. Love this place!

Plattsburgh, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was visiting Louisville to attend a friend's wedding and decided to stay close to the airport. I only had a couple of days to be in town so I figured the location of this Garden Inn was perfect.

The hotel is well-maintained and has nice lighting. As a single woman who travels on her own a lot, it's nice to feel safe and comfortable when you arrive at a hotel. I immediately felt at home when I went up to front desk. The staff member was warm and friendly and gave me a lot of helpful tips on how to make the most of my time in Louisville.

The breakfast buffet at this hotel was delightful! Being from Mississippi, I love a good bowl of grits. I was THRILLED to see them on the buffet line! Everything was flavorful and not too salty. I ate so well at breakfast that I didn't even bother going out to lunch! When I did need to go out for dinner, I was pleased that the hotel was close to several dine-in restaurants that were within walking distance.

I felt refreshed after my two nights at this hotel. My room was comfortable and spacious. I tell you, it was a shame that I didn't have a little while longer to spend at this place! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport? Share your experiences!