“Don't trust this chain of hotels” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Louisville Airport

InTown Suites Louisville Airport
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Louisville
InTown Suites Louisville Airport
You added InTown Suites Louisville Airport to your Saves list
6623 Preston Hwy, Louisville, KY 40219 (Okolona)   |
Ranked #90 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Don't trust this chain of hotels”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I booked a room one week in advance of my arrival date knowing the area hotels would sell out due to work at local plants. I received a confirmation email complete with a confirmation number and a promise that the room would be held until 4pm on the date of arrival. When I arrived I was told the hotel was sold out, I showed the lady at the front desk my confirmation email and she said "all you are showing me is a reservation, we don't actually reserve rooms." According to the corporate office and the local hotel, this chain's policy is to not actually reserve rooms when they take a reservation. I will never book with this chain again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Allons, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I booked this hotel for my son to stay in for a visit to Louisville looking for a job. He had to leave early because the place was so sleezy, smoke smell and dirty. I booked it quickly because it was a weekly rate we could afford. fortunately, we did get the security deposit refund, but beware and read the small print, you have to give 24 hours notice IN WRITING for you to receive your deposit. And the deposit was not refunded as quickly as the charge for the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to InTown Suites Louisville Airport? Share your experiences!