“Quiet and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #73 of 98 Hotels in Louisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Southeast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were only there one night and needed to leave very early for the airport. The young lady (sorry I didn't catch her name) at the desk on the evening shift when we checked in was extremely helpful. She suggested we use the motel's long term parking area and shuttle to the airport. We were really glad we did this. Steffen helped us park our car and drove us to the airport and deposited us exactly at our airline's luggage check in. He was friendly and efficient. We were glad to see he was also the one to pick us up when we arrived back a week later. We called from the airport and he was there almost immediately. He handled our luggage with care. Steffen is a great asset to this motel.
The room was clean and comfortable. Although the motel is near the airport, noise was not a prolblem. We may not have been there long but we had no complaints. We will gladly choose to use this motel again, especially with the airport shuttle convenience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Howard Johnson Express for the Forecastle Festival July 11-14, 2013. I was solo so I didn't want to spend $100+ night, so I booked this hotel for $55/night. Also, since I booked 3 nights, they automatically discounted it 20%! So I basically paid $44/night. I booked through the hotels website, but pretty sure I found this hotel through Kayak.com

Anyway, the room itself was nice. The bed was comfy. TV and Internet worked fine. From what I remember the room was quiet as well. Shower water was hot and the soap dispenser was nice.

The only thing that I noticed was the main/common areas were kind of run down... and had a musty smell. You could tell that some of the rooms were smoking rooms by being in the hallway, however, my room did not smell and was perfect for what I needed it for. My friend stayed with me for the last night, and I warned her about the musty smell, but she was pleasantly surprised with the room as well.

All in all, if you are going to Louisville and don't need anything fancy, I'd definitely recommend this hotel! It's a great deal!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Louisville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Louisville

Address: 709 Phillips Lane, I-65 Exit 13B, Louisville, KY 40209
Location: United States > Kentucky > Louisville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #73 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Louisville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Louisville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Hotel Louisville
Howard Johnson Louisville
Louisville Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn/Airport Louisville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.