my two pups and I stayed in a two-room suite. the suite was very large and clean. the living area had a sofa, 2 chairs and coffee table. the bed was a little uncomfortable. it seemed like I got lost in that topper. the breakfast was ok, but some fresh fruit would have been appreciated.
the staff was very helpful with a faulty pocket door and they loaned me a cable for wired internet. the wifi worked well, but I needed wired access.
the dogs loved the large grassy area behind the hotel. it is fenced on three sides and on the fourth there is a 4 foot high rock berm. it was a great place for the dogs to roam so I didn't have to take them to a dog park. i have attached a photo of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story hotel with interior corridors, fitness center, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet; adjacent to SDF. Good Central location to all interstates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport & Expo La Quinta Hotel Louisville
- Airport And Expo La Quinta Inn & Suites
- La Quinta Airport Expo
- La Quinta Louisville
- Louisville La Quinta