“Feels like home away from home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9940 Corporate Campus Drive, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
“Feels like home away from home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our company have us travel a lot, but is always great to come to this location.
Thank you Diana for always greeting us every morning at breakfast and for you service always great.
All the staff is great from front desk to the people behind scenes.

• Stayed May 2014
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Embassy Suites Louisville East! Your title says it all, we strive to make our hotel your home, be it for a day or for a month, we are always glad to have you!

I will gladly pass along your comments about Diana. She is an essential part of our breakfast team. I’m happy to hear she provided her smile and sweet southern hospitality each morning!

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Louisville!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I stayed here for my 10th wedding anniversary. My wife and I had a great time! The hotel was clean and the rooms were very spacious. We enjoyed the evening reception and the breakfast was excellent. Not t mention the staff was so accommodating and friendly! I would recommend you stay at the Embassy Suites Louisville East!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Happy Anniversary Jon J! I am honored you and your wife chose to celebrate your 10th anniversary with us here at Embassy Suites Louisville East!

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our evening reception and our complimentary breakfast during your stay. Our hotel is a perfect place for an anniversary get-away and I am happy our staff made you feel welcomed and provided friendly hospitality!

We hope to see you again on your next wedding anniversary!

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Having to plan a Derby experience trip for 20 clients is daunting- especially not being able to preview the Hotel. I had the best experience at this property- from being greeted with mint juleps to a free expansive happy hour and fabulous breakfast each morning with mimosas, and bloody marys- this property goes out of its way to show hospitality on every level.

Huge rooms, 24 hour business center which I used frequently- you could not ask for more. The remote location from downtown and Churchill Downs was not a problem with so many great amenities. Terrific staff !

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a few moments to review our hotel!

My staff and I are very happy all of your clients enjoyed their stay during the Kentucky Derby! Mint Juleps are one of our hotels most popular drinks during the Derby and I am so glad you and your clients got to enjoy them! I am also glad our hotel had everything you and your clients needed to have a fun and stress-free weekend! I will certainly pass along your kind words to all of our staff members!

Thank you for making Embassy Suites Louisville East your choice for the 2014 Kentucky Derby! We hope to see you next year for Kentucky Derby 2015!!

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Traveled to Louisville during 3 days because of business travel. The hotel was pretty good, so quiet and persons very nice. There are some latin persons there so it's possible to speak Spanish sometimes. The only problem is that it's not so close to the downtown, anyway you can catch a taxi. Unfortunately the breakfast it's always the same, so bad.

Room Tip: Last floor is quieter
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review The Embassy Suites Louisville East! I am glad to hear some of our bi-lingual employees made you feel welcome! I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast. We take all of our guest’s feedback into consideration and use it as tools to help our staff provide the best guest service and overall guest experience.

We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust on your next trip through Louisville!

Detroit, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Tucked away from freeway. Not real easy to locate, but very nice hotel. beautiful lobby. friendly staff. Hot tub could have been warmer. great food and drinks. General Manager leads by example. Nice surroundings.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Damon D. thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our staff provided friendly Southern hospitality!

Here at Embassy Suites Louisville East we are lucky to have a General Manager who leads through both words and actions. He truly wants everyone who stays with us to have a pleasant and enjoyable experience and takes pride in providing each staff member with the tools and knowledge to provide exceptional guest service!

I think it makes a difference, and our guests do take notice.

We hope to see again on your next trip to Louisville!

Pewaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We have been coming to this Embassy Suites for the past several years for the Kentucky Derby. This is BY FAR, the best hotel we have ever stayed at in terms of service. The staff is exceptional!!!! They go out of their way to personally see that our stay is everything we could ask for and more.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Karen B. I am beyond overjoyed to hear my staff provided such exceptional service during this year’s Kentucky Derby!

Kentucky Derby is our favorite weekend at The Embassy Suites Louisville East because we get to have much more personal interaction with our guests, especially during our Bourbon Mint Julep Happy Hours!

I will certainly pass along your review to all our staff members and department heads! They will be glad to hear your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you for the 2015 Kentucky Derby!

Portage, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

As a Diamond member with Hilton Honors I have been to many Embassy Suites. This one is one of the best I have stayed at. Not in downtown but a great location close to. Managers Reception was very nice, breakfast was very good, the hotel was clean and the service was excellent. No issues at all. Good job.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Anthony194 for providing our hotel with such a wonderful review! I am pleased to hear that as a Hilton Diamond Member my staff provided you with some of the best service you have encountered during your many travels!

I agree with you about our location, since our hotel is located in a corporate area of Louisville, The Embassy Suites Louisville East is close to many restaurants and shopping and a mere 15 minute interstate ride to downtown or the airport.

I hope to see you again while traveling through Louisville!

Front Office Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville? Share your experiences!