“Almost perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9940 Corporate Campus Drive, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Orlando, Florida
“Almost perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Nice room with great front desk service. breakfast cooked to order. We had business dinner at night in room and food was very good for a large group. One bad thing was noise from room fridge. Took a while to get use to the noise.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
I am so pleased to hear that your business trip was a success! Here at Embassy Suites Louisville East our entire staff works as a team to provide the best guest service possible!

I am very glad to hear everyone, from the restaurant staff to front desk, made your stay pleasant and your business dinner hassle free! I do want to apologize for the noise from the mini fridge in your room, I will bring the noise to the attention of our maintenance and housekeeping staff to be further investigated.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

585 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was a fine hotel experience, with only a couple minor complaints. I marvel at how Embassy Suites provides free Internet service and a nice breakfast for $151 a night when the downtown hotels with the company name (Hilton, Marriott, etc.) on them provide neither for twice the price.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Embassy Suites Louisville East! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary internet and breakfast!

Providing our guests a hot cooked to order breakfast; cocktails, sodas, and light snacks as part of our evening reception; and complimentary internet, are just a few of the amenities that set us apart from other hotels in Louisville.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Howell,NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed weekend of April 25 - 28th. Hotel was at full occupancy - lots of kids for soccer, baseball, talent, etc. Some of them were roaming the halls playing hide & seek and riding the elevators. Pool was closed for an hr. Sat. nite due to some kind of mishap; but was surprised they opened it an hr. later. (Pool is open til midnite) Happy hour bartender was very accommodating and drinks provided were a good variety. The happy hour snacks weren't that good and ran out very quickly. Didn't have a chance to participate except for one nite, as arrived late & busy during the hrs. (5:30-7:30 PM). Overall, great room, staff, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your drinks during our evening reception! Here at Embassy Suites Louisville East we really take pride in giving our guests to the best stay possible. I am glad to hear you did get to enjoy our pool (despite the little mishap).

We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Louisville!

Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Embassy Suites in general is a favorite of ours and this one in Louisville was the best we have ever stayed in. We want to mention "Justin" their chef, thanks for the delicious food and "Monty" Wonderful Bar tender. Both were very friendly and offered wonderful service. We will be back!! My wife and I were in Louisville to scout out the area in preparation for my retirement back to Kentucky. We couldn't have stayed at a friendlier and just beatiful place. Please pass on my thanks to Monty and Justin .............................John and Terry

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
John and Terry, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. I will most certainly pass along your kind words to Justin and Monty!

Congratulations on your retirement and immanent return to Kentucky! We certainly hope to see you again as you continue your search for a new home here in Louisville!

My staff and I look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here at Embassy Suites Louisville East.

Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is the best hotal experience that I have ever had. My wife and I stay in this hotel at lease 15 days a year and find it easy to get to, clean and friendly. The staff at both the evening reception and the breakfast are friendly and helpful. The facility is always well cared for.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wonderful to hear! We are all about your experience here at the Embassy Suites Louisville East, it makes me happy to hear you and your wife so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I will pass your praises to the kitchen crews, they certainly get a kick out of making our guests as happy as possible.

We are glad to have your family as often as we can, we look forward to your next stay, as well as our next opportunity to serve you.

Queens, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We found this hotel convenient to visiting 3 museums, at Churchill Downs and downtown. We were assigned a room among several youth team members but I didn't hear noise. The beds made for a good night's sleep. However, the sofa bed, used by my one of my kids, poked and crumpled at every roll. If you are needing it, be sure to ask for a great mattress before you check in.

I liked the offered toiletries and the housekeeping.

Room Tip: Ask for a good mattress on your sofa bed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay!

I am always glad to hear you got a great nights sleep, especially when we host teams!

We look forward to seeing you again, and another opportunity to serve you, here at the Embassy Suites Louisville East!

Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

pleased with the hotel's amenities (large suites, free hot breakfast, free cocktails, pool). Staff are very friendly and I was pleased that even after the breakfast had closed for the day the staff arranged for me to get a meal in a very friendly way. If the location works for your trip this hotel is a great place to stay. I do wish there was a starbucks in the hotel or nearby. You really need a car if you are staying here. Hotel is about 15 mins from the airport and 15 mins from downtown.

Room Tip: ask for a room down one of the hallways that doesnt look into the central courtyard to minimise nois...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites/ Louisville East.

I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I'm very glad that our breakfast team was able to accommodate you! Good news for future stays, there is a Starbucks just south of our hotel on the corner of Hurstbourne Parkway and Shelbyville Road, a mere mile away.

Your business is greatly appreciated, we look forward to serving you again!

Front Office Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville? Share your experiences!