“Journey Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9940 Corporate Campus Drive, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Warsaw, New York
“Journey Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I thought this hotel was a bit difficult to find but after getting there was happy I had booked it. They are pet friendly and yet are a luxurious hotel. The staff was very kind and helpful. I had my glasses fall apart and the front desk person fixed them for me without any hesitation. The area around the hotel was perfect to take my dog to relieve herself and I felt safe. The room was very nice with the two rooms. The bed was perfect and I slept well.
Cook to order breakfast was a nice treat but I just wanted bacon which I received with a smile! I think their coffee is fabulous and they have my french vanilla creamer so life was great!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

564 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Morton, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were in Louisville for a baseball tournament from May 25 through May 28 and stayed at the Embassy Suites 3 nights. The check-in process went very smoothly and we were in our room within a few minutes. The rooms were clean and laid out nicely with plenty of space for my 2 kids (12 & 10) and my wife and I to spread out. The beds were comfortable, including the sofa bed which the kids used each night.

The layout of the hotel was also very open so we could sit in the bar / restaurant area at the end of a long day of baseball while keeping an eye on the kids in the pool (around the corner on the first floor), in the glass elevators, or up on the floors visiting one another's rooms.

The nightly manager's reception and made-to-order breakfast each morning were outstanding and very well-attended by the guests. Though the lines at both could get long during the peak, the chefs and bartenders did a great job of moving people through.

The only thing that was a bit of a pain was that the wait for the elevators was sometimes a bit long during peak hours.

Overall, this was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to family and friends who would be visiting the Louisville area.

Room Tip: Nightly manager's reception and daily made-to-order breakfast are included in the rate.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Troy, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very clean beautiful hotel. Although the breakfast was good the wait time was ridiculous! They do not put pancakes, bacon, sausage on the buffet you have to wait for the chef to cook them individually while he is cooking everyone's omelets. Even though when our group booked we asked to be put on the same floor we ended up on the 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th floor! Otherwise it was a great place to stay, clean, roomy, kids loved the pool, friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I tooked a two night stay here for my mother & I for her birthday, she ended up not being able to go we my best friend & i went, along with this sister & boyfriend. I love the step ups of the rooms, the sitting area/family room type and then the bed room. The staff is very friendly, even the breakfast staff made sure you had all you neeeded! The hotel is close to everything you could possibly need. We more than loved the fact it was so close to the mall! When i booked i put i'd be traveling with an animal, but he ended up staying at home with my mom, they had already placed a doggy blankey & food and water bowls in the room for our pet. This hotel is up there on my list of excellent places to stay!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Morton, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel. The complimentary breakfast was very tasty and much more than i expected. Martha was the best. She was always right there to make sure you had everything you needed. She is one of a kind! The check in process was very quick. The beds were veery comfortable and my son said the couch bed was too. Will definately stay again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Carmel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed here for 22 nights, and Embassy Suites has been fabulous. The staff is always cheerful and helpful. Martha was the absolute BEST. She made us smile each time we saw her. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed whenever we were downstairs. Thank you, Martha.
Hotel is wonderful, Managers Reception is great. Accomodations are very nice. Hotel is beautiful. Only one request...wish we had NBC Sports Network in the room.

I used to stay in Homewood Suites, but will stay in Embassy Suites whenever possible in the future. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Wake Forest, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our drive to Chicago. The atrium is beautiful, pool area very nice, staff incredible and food outstanding. The room itself can do with a bit of an update, but it was spotless. A particular shout out to Ms Martha. She went out of her way to make our stay more than special..she is truly a gem.
We will 100% stay here again without hesitation. This one will certainly be hard to beat!!

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville? Share your experiences!