“Great family stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville

Save Saved
You added Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9940 Corporate Campus Drive, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 95 hotels in Louisville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great family stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Having stayed in other Embassy Suites, I was a bit skeptical that this could actually be the #1 hotel in Louisville, but we were pleased. The room itself was clean although on the edge of dated...maybe it was just not my style of decor though. They were much nicer than other ES rooms I've stayed in. The suite set-up was perfect for our stay with two small children - the door between the rooms blocked out noise well for us to watch TV while the little ones slept.

The pool and hot tub area were clean and nice. Didn't check out the workout room, but I noticed they had one near the pool.

Breakfast was very good - more food than you could ever want to eat! Such a wide variety too!

All employees - from the front desk, to the waitress, to the maintenance men - were cordial and polite.

The only negative really was the location. It was hidden away in an office park, although a short drive (maybe 5 minutes) to the shopping areas.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

552 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
La Grange Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

This is my 2nd time here n I def was looking forward to it. Both times arrived late n got great service. Seemed like they had key for me in 30 sec. Beautiful lobby, many nice sitting areas, not incl. the nice dining area. Rooms seem to have a lil more space, kitchenette bigger than most, granite counter tops n upscale feel. Awesome pool area, nice music n sound system n much better than avg workout room. Niiiiiiice place.

• Stayed August 2011
Lavergne, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, awesome made to order breakfast, helpful and courteous staff. Good proximity to a large mall and not far from the interstate. Quiet cul de sac on a Saturday night stay.

• Stayed July 2011
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed here this past weekend and our stay was great.We were here for a last fling before school starts for our grandson.Was just a very slight mix-up at check in with the rooms(2) not being ready but the staff handled it with exceptional service and taking the luggage up to the room while we went to get a quick bite to eat,even had a small bowl of fresh fruit and drinks waiting in the room on our return.We didn't make the comp. evening reception but breakfast the next morning was fabulous.Cooked to order with omelets,pancakes,french toast and a full very well attended to by servers buffet(no poking around the food,one of my pet peeves).Healthy choices and not so healthy also were included.The pool was nice and clean and comfortable to just sit and watch if you weren't swimming.Overall would not hesitate to stay again and looking forward to it!

Newark, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

My wife and I ( mid 50's ) usually have our 8 and 10 yr old grandkids in tow for short trips. We did the Mammoth cave adventure with them and because the local hotels didn't have the greatest reviews I reserved a room in Louisville ( or Lou-a-vul if your local) at The Embassy Suites. We were all hungry and exhausted. The facility appeared new and well attended. Staff was very friendly and helpful - I know that's their job but if their hearts weren't in it the acting was superb. Room service was prompt and better quality than I expected - I recommend the quesadilla's - and everyone with which we came into contact ending the encounter with an earnest "Is there anything else I can help you with. We have stayed at three different Embassy Suites the past six months and this one is the best so far.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed here in July while traveling as a solo mom with her three kids. Wanted somewhere that felt secure and quiet. It's a bit off the beaten path from the high way ( we were driving from Atlanta to Chicago), but was great.

Clean pool, manager's open house so free glass of wine for me and chips and sodas for the kids. Very good staff. Great breakfast with cooked to order omelettes, fresh fruit, etc.

Cost a bit more than I usual spend on road trip hotels, but worth every penny.

Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I agree with all the glowing reviews - rooms spotless, wonderful breakfast, etc. However, I have one minor bone to pick. My wife and I were looking forward to the manager's reception after a long day of sightseeing with the youngsters. I ordered a Manhattan on the rocks. Just one problem: the bartender said he was "new to this bartending thing" and asked me how to make it. That's right. He didn't know how to make a Manhattan. Finally, he looked it up on his smartphone app and then proceeded to carelessly pour random quantities of bourbon ("Early Times" - bleh) and vermouth into a glass. I took one sip and regretted it instantly. Oh well. No Manhattan for me tonight. If I were the manager, I'd be embarrassed to have my name on this event.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Louisville? Share your experiences!