“Not Bad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1501 Alliant Ave, Louisville, KY 40299.0 (East Louisville)   |
Ranked #47 of 95 hotels in Louisville
ky
“Not Bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I always rate a hotel with consideration of what I pay. This hotel was less than $100 and was much better than some that I have paid much more for. Bed, air and noise level make for a nice sleep. I would very much recommend this hotel for those who don't want to spend a lot of money but want a good night's sleep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Harrisonburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The rooms were extremely well appointed and comfortable. The staff very friendly and accommodating. My issue was with the breakfast. There was NO attendant to keep things refilled. The desk manager had to attempt to do his job at the desk and keep the breakfast food stocked which did not work out very well. We left hungry.

Room Tip: Air conditioner is very noisy. Don't expect much to eat for breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
DavidKopp, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Bonnie A.,

Thank you for your compliments to our hotel and staff! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy breakfast with us. I hope that that part of your experience will not deter you from giving us another chance to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you again - hopefully soon!

Here For You,

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The hotel was clean but the breakfast was somewhat spartan as compared to other La Quinta hotels. We were woke up before 7AM by a barking dog in the hallway outside our door. When we went down to breakfast, I counted 7 dogs owned by other individuals staying at the hotel. I thought it was a AKC convention. I inquired at the desk when I checked out and the person stated LaQuinta was the ONLY major hotel to NOT charge additional for an animal in the room. He further stated they set aside about 20 rooms out of about 75 for animals. I know people love their animals but I do not want to think about sleeping on a bed which was shared by the dog. I will not stay in a La Quinta again.

Room Tip: Ask if the room was one reserved for guests with animals? If it was, make your own decision.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brentwood, TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed there for the Derby. It was fine, ok...just wished I was closer to Churchill Downs. And, to be fair, rooms all over town are overpriced for the Derby. But they were fine here, would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
DavidKopp, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Calliebug1,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with others here on TripAdvisor. I trust that you had a memorable weekend at the Kentucky Derby! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again next year.

Kind Regards,

Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel is near a variety of restaurants. Room was clean and hotel staff were friendly. Located just east of Louisville so was not caught in rush hour traffic when leaving the area which was a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was a wonderful hotel! The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms and hotel in general were clean and updated. I was a little concerned because we were in the room with the elevator behind the wall behind our heads, but I never noticed any noise during the night! Location convenient to many venues in and around Louisville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive review here on TripAdvisor! I am glad to hear that you found our facility to be clean and up to date. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you find yourself in Louisville - "The Possibility City".

David Kopp

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville? Share your experiences!