“Quiet, clean and well priced.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast

You added Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3711 Chamberlain Lane, Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #58 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
“Quiet, clean and well priced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a just nice. Our stay was so clean and the mattress was fantastic. The was curious an the lady who kept up on the breakfast area kept it full and spotless.
She washed the tables immediately and organized the newspapers .... She was fantastic.
There were cleaning staff all over and all were so personable.
The only thing was the swimming pool was to cold to swim. I know I think everything is cold but even my husband said it was way too cold to swim. We stayed in the hot tub and all was fine.
We would stay again Ina heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2013
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us, and we hope we keep doing the right things so that you can enjoy stay with us every time .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were on our way to Ohio for a Military Funeral. We stopped at this wonderful hotel and we are so glad we did. From the minute we arrived we were treated like the best part of a family.

The hotel was emaculate. The bathroom was so clean and so was the room. Because my husband is a rewards member, we were given bottled water and snacks. That was a help because dinner at Logan's Roadhouse was not good at all.

This is a place where you could take a family and feel perfectly safe and comfortable.

Don't hesitate to make a reservation at this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor and a quiet location. Great nights sleep.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We are glad u liked us guests like u make our day and makes us work harder for you.
Charles City, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was well decorated and very clean. We were there for 3 nights over Thanksgiving with a daughter and grand child. We asked for adjoining rooms and we were accommodated. The breakfast was very good as well. We used the pool as well. It was nice as well. Definitely will stay there on our next visit to Louisville.

• Stayed November 2012
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
We were glad you were here, we appriciate your business and will look forward to your next stay with us in the future, where we can satisfy you again. Thank you for staying with us.
Fort Erie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here on our route to Texas, the rooms were well appointed and clean, the breakfast was the standard but perfect for on the go. The bathrooms were clean and newer. Rooms double queen have lots of room to have 4 persons in plus luggage, huge closet to stow away those pesky luggage bags

Stayed November 2012
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
We thank you for staying with us, Guest like you will always make our day by thanking us for doing our job.
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Tonight I returned to the room to find that my iPod Touch had been stolen from my room. I told the front desk and they had me call the police and I filled out a police report. The front desk told me the General Manager (Rakesh Patel) would be contacted. This happened after I had complained the thermostat on the AC wasn't working so they had to fix it while I was out of the room all day... This is the first time this ever happened to me and I'm not sure if anything will come of it... needless to say I feel completely violated.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a safe at this hotel....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
I am sorry but anyone can say that someone took their stuff from the room when they even do not know if that is the truth or they have misplaced it somewhere else, you cannot blame someone for your negligence, we have not have this kind of incident happen in last 8 years and we are proud of it, by coincident our housekeeping personnel today found A Yacht Master Rolex Watch worth $8000 for the guest who was staying in room #219, These are the kind of employees we have so I am sorry but one should be careful before they accuse someone else.
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a one-bedroom suite. The room was very generous in size. There was a full kitchen and an eating area. Clean, comfortable bed. Wi-fi was dreadful. We could barely get it to work. Excellent breakfast buffet. Not enough wattage in the lighting. Good place to stay if you don't mind being a bit out of town. Plenty of places to eat a block away and a giant Sam's club as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
We thank you for your business, from the comments of guest like you will make us work harder to please you every time you visit us. Thank you for your comments we appriciate it.
Murray, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I only stay at Holiday Inns so anytime I go somewhere, I look for a HIExpress. This one was closest to where my sister lives. I actually booked somewhere else, cancelled and moved to this one. My very favorite part is that it is right next to Wal-Mart. That turned out VERY handy for me. There was a lot going on during our trip, so being close to restaurants and Wal-Mart turned out to be extremely handy for me. Also everyone I encountered was super friendly. The lady that was dealing with breakfast the morning we checked out was amazing. She was super friendly to everyone and she was super busy and was dealing with SEVERAL teenagers which I personally find stressful, but she handled it with grace and kindness. She impressed me. The guy that checked us out was nice, and even the guy that came to clean was nice. Wonderful staff. What I wasn't to impressed with was how clean the bathroom was. There was the little shampoo and conditioner bottles that the hotel provides empty and left in the shower. NOT a big deal, but still. Also, while I was taking a bath, I looked under the table where the sink and such is, there was a pill under it. It wasn't swept underneath. That wouldn't have been a big deal either if I didn't have a toddler running around grabbing everything. Also I don't think that the front desk and cleaning staff communicate very well with one another. I was in the process of changing as I get a knock on the door. It was housekeeping. The didn't know the room was still occupied I guess. When we first got there to check in, the front desk staff didn't know if our room was clean and ready...... From an outsider that knows nothing of the hotel business, I didn't see a lot of communication there. I wasn't disappointed in my stay at all, but wasn't impressed either.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
holidayinnex1, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
We really appreciate your comments and we are really sorry for your inconvenience , but without guest lime you we would have hard time finding out our faults. We thank you for your business and specially for your comments, we are always trying to improve our services and your comments do help us to just do that. Thank you again and we will look forward to serve you again in the future.

Rocky Patel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Louisville Northeast? Share your experiences!