“WONDERFUL SERVICE and STAFF” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4704 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY 40213-2148   |
Ranked #47 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Pikeville, Kentucky
“WONDERFUL SERVICE and STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I just want to say that my family and I had a wonderful experience with our stay. The rooms was super clean and the housekeeping was the reason. The front desk staff went above and beyond with the customer service. It was very close to Churchill Downs (the man reason for our stay) and not too far from downtown Louisville. I would totally recommend to anyone that they stay at this location. This experience has made Red Roof Inn my number one hotel choice for any future vacation plans.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I also happy that you found every good. The staff here tries to make every stay a good one. We hope the next time you come to town that you stay with us. Around here we love Churchill Downs. See you soon.

Jamie Harris-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Punta Gorda, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The room was tastefully made over. It was quite a surprise! Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little bit of a concern. I would probably stay again while on the road.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you found everything to be good during your stay. We hope that you do come stay here with us the next time your in town.

Jamie Harris-GM
Prospect Heights,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Louisville by the airport last month. The staff was cordial and professional, especially the manager, Jamie. The room had everything I needed -- a refrigerator, a microwave and a spacious work station. Like all Red Roof Inns, the bath towels were small, but they were usable and clean.

Room Tip: I would stay on the side near the Waffle House, as the noise from route I-65 is a little loud at tim...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review we really love to hear what guests think. We always look forward to your return to KY and the Inn . We will see you in Oct and we will have your room ready and waiting.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nothing fancy. Just regular hotel room. But very clean, nice staff, smells good. I would stay again and recommend others to stay. Good location. Close to Ruth Chris, mall, Church Hill Downs, etc. We enjoyed are stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here , and please know that I will be sure to let my team know how everything was. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This Red Roof Inn was an average type of room. Nothing bad, just average. It is close to the airport so I guess that is why is was on the high end as far as cost for this type of room. We did have a "superior" king room with micro and fridge but nothing outstanding. The service was good but it was on the loud side in the a.m. We would stay here again but might look into a different location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I want to say sorry for the early wake up call from the noise . I'm glad that the service was good and that you would come stay with us again. Next time just let us know and we can put on the other side of the building. Thank You.

Roosevelt, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My friends and I were recently in Louisville for the Kentucky Derby. Not only were the rooms nice and very clean, the staff was exceptional. We had the time of our lives and have Jamie to thank for that! If I am ever in Louisville again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I'm so glad that you had a good time. I'm also glad that I could make your trip so much better. It was my pleasure to show you all I could at the track. I hope if you ever come back I hope that you come see me.

Lyons, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Arrived Derby weekend to be told my reservation had been cancelled! What?! What?! I was traveling with my mom who is older and it was Derby weekend so what was I to do? I was polite but obviously upset as I has confirmed my reservation two weeks prior. Stella jumped into action and not only got my mom and I into rooms but got us on first floor since my mom is partially disabled. Saved the day and turned what could have been a horrible situation and ruined our weekend into a very pleasent stay. I have traveled the world and stayed in 5 star resorts and did not get the personal attention Stella gave me that day. Rooms are clean and orderly. Close to exposition center and easy shuttle transfer to Derby. The rooms smell a bit too much of air freshner but everything I needed was available and there. I would definetely stay again!

Room Tip: All rooms are non smoking which is awesome!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review , and I'm so glad Stella was able to fix all your problems. Stella is a great asset to the Inn and everybody loves her. I will make sure that she see's this and I'm sure she will be thankful.

Jamie Harris

Been to Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport? Share your experiences!