“Perfect a one night stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Louisville East

You added Red Roof Inn Louisville East to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Louisville East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9330 Blairwood Road, Louisville, KY 40222-5737 (East Louisville)   |
Ranked #35 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Highland Heights, Kentucky
“Perfect a one night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

My job takes me out of town and requires an overnight stay. After staying in multiple locations, I have settled on Red Roof Inn East. Not only is it near MULTIPLE great restaurants, it is a perfect hotel for the "budget minded" person. Clean and newly renovated rooms are comfortable and quiet. The smiling faces at the front desk are definitely great. Especially when I check and Jayme is working. From day one she has treated me like a VIP. She ALWAYS greets me with a smile and gets me to my room quickly. This Red Roof is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the person on a budget.

• Stayed April 2013
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
It makes me very happy to hear that Jayme treats you like a VIP. I will be sure to share your comments with her.
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice, and we look forward to seeig you again when you return

Sondra Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have stayed at this motel in the past on business prior to the renovation. Red Roof continues to improve but still needs to work on improvements for the business traveler. The room was clean, bed comfortable, upgraded flat panel TV and the signature travel tissue packet, they really are handy. I checked in about 9:30 PM and was checked in by the very helpful and friendly Jayme. If there is a downside for Road Warriors it is the lack of sufficient irons and boards. Jayme found me an iron but I had to use the desk/counter as my ironing board. I mentioned the lack of boards to the morning crew and was told that they buy small boards by the case but they walk away. I don't really know what you would do with a small ironing board but the Roof's management should get smart and spend a little more money for a full sized board, they are harder to fit into a guest's car. Request a room close to the front of the motel, freeway noise is ever present during the night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is very important to us as we are always looking to improve our service.
I am happy to hear that Jayme provided such great service during your stay, and I will be sure to share your comments with her.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to your return

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Have stayed at this location last month. The staff is good and helpful. The rooms are clean. The hotel is conveniently located to major roadways, shopping, restaurants, and other attractions. It is very reasonably priced. It is perfect for a one or a two night stay. Price is really affordable.

Room Tip: Good hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I am happy to hear that my staff is always friendly and helpful
I will be sure to share your comments with them
we look forward to your return
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Have stayed at this location numerous times during the past two years.
The staff is always courteous and professional. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located to major roadways, shopping, restaurants, and other attractions. It is very reasonably priced. For our family it has been the perfect place for a one or a two night stay. We appreciate having an affordable and decent place to stay when the need arises.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to Interstate, if possible, because of traffic sounds.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and I am very happy that you choose to stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you when you return.

Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

For your basic, no-frills place to stay in the area, it was just fine. More than $100 cheaper than many places in the area. If all you are looking for is a clean place to spend the night (which is what we needed) it was a fine choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to post a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with my staff
We do hope to see you again in your future travels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to all travelers, and advise you to arrive before/after rush hour. The noise of the nearby highway was easily masked by the room fan or television. For a single traveler just looking for a place to crash, this exceeded expectations.

• Stayed March 2013
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review
it makes me happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in your future travels
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had a to find a place close to where we were attending a funeral. We were traveling from WI. I looked on the map of Louisville area and on this site and read other reviews and decided on this motel to stay at. I called and was able to book 2 nights.$49.99 a night for our room which was a king bed. We arrived and found a small room, it was not what was pictured on the website, that we found out upon check out is that "upgraded" room. For what we needed just a place to sleep that was clean for the 2 of us it was fine and a great price. Our bed was nice, the room was clean and we felt it was secure with an outside entrance(no inside hallways) I thought it was "odd" that a room for 2 people would offer 2 towels, 2 hand towels but only 1 wash cloth. We had our towels changed and room cleaned and again only 1 washcloth. Other then that, for what we needed and not spending anytime in the room, it was what we needed and we loved the price!!! The staff was very friendly and we had a very nice stay. Our room was a BASIC room which means no frig, micro or coffee maker. If you want that you will have to "upgrade" to the superior room that is shown on the website.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a low cost and smaller room then the king room that is $49.99 will work just...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I want to thank you for your kind words and will be sure to share them with my staff
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.