“WHAT A GREAT HOTEL!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Illinois
“WHAT A GREAT HOTEL!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

I hadn't stayed at a Red Roof Inn since 1988 for no other reason than I had never had the occasion to stay there in my travels. Last weekend my wife and I went to Louisville, and booked at the Red Roof Inn based solely on reviews from Trip Advisor, and we were NOT DISAPPOINTED! The RRI Lousville SE hotel is beautiful, with a great staff, and very nice updated hotel rooms. This was the best night sleep I have ever had at a hotel, and I really appreciate the RRI staff's hard work! Our little dog traveled with us as well, and I was also really excited that there was no extra fee for pets. This RRI property is a 10 out of 10!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Knoxville, Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

I read the reviews but didn't think that a hotel this cheap could be this nice. I was traveling with family and friends for 1 overnight stay in Louisville and we reserved a room and it was surprisingly nice. It all looked new! The only thing I would gripe about was getting charge a fee for the safe and wasn't asked if I want one. I assume they come in all the rooms, which coffee makers and blow dryers do not. So if they are in the rooms already why charge me a fee for it? But still the room was a great price!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful!!! I did call several months in advance for a reservation and asked to be put next to my friends that was traveling with us and we both ended up on the 2nd floor and that was as close as we got. I don't understand that when we reserved several months in advance AND it isn't like it is a well sought out hotel. There were about 5 cars in the parking lot and many "seemed to be" empty rooms. I had asked the girl several times to put us next to each other and she acted like we would be, but in checking in, we weren't. My only complaint.

• Stayed June 2010
Missouri City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

great 2 night stay at the red roof inn in Louisville,ky SE. very nice front desk staff. Coffee machine was great. Perfect location to visit the Zoo. Which is a very cool Zoo at a good price. Post office is nearby.

Could use a little cleaning around the edges but overall great stay.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

I have been a frequent guest at this hotel and I am always happy at the way I am received. There is one lady in particular, Kimberle, who treats me like a King and I keep telling her that she is the reason why I always come back. The rooms are always clean, and everything works.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
bedford indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

This motel is always very clean.We stay there a lot and we have never had any problems at all. The staff is all about the customers,when it snowed there in Jan. 2010 they shoveled between the cars and all the side walks. We travel every week and have stayed at a lot of places and not once has that ever been done for us anywhere.The management is faboulous. location is wonderful it is so convenient to fair grounds, shopping restrauants. there are a lot of places to stay in Louisville but for the money and the amenities you can not go wrong.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
lexington, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

This Red Roof Inn is very clean and the people are nice.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2010

Front desk people very nice and friendly. Rooms nice to stay in. The look of the property clean and safe. Every one who works there made me and my friend welcomed. I thank them for a nice stay and they thanked us for staying and was looking forward to us coming back. I do believe we will.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn - Louisville SE - Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!