“Great stay! Excellent service! Caring compassionate staff!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn - Louisville SE - Fairgrounds to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn - Louisville SE - Fairgrounds
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3322 Red Roof Place, Louisville, KY 40218 (South Side)   |
Ranked #12 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
“Great stay! Excellent service! Caring compassionate staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

I unexpectedly stayed at red roof, was left in room for an very unfortunate reason past checkout. Had to stay until 630 pm stuck there but the staff was very helpful especially Brandi. If it wasn't for her I would have felt even more uncomfortable,embarrassed and outta place than I was. She made me feel at ease and understood.if I ever need to stay at a hotel in Louisville it will b at red roof inn. No matter where I need to b in Louisville. I. Highly recommend anyone needing a room to stay there!!!!! Say hi to Brandi. ...

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chesterland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

The location is right off the interstate in a modest commercial neighborhood. The service at front desk was prompt and very friendly. It was busy for a Thursday evening with business people, tradesmen, and vacationers standing in line to check in. It would be a good idea to call ahead to make a reservation.

Our Superior King was very clean and had a large desk area for my laptop. Two Red Roof WIFI connections, one was at capacity, but the other was ok. The bed itself was quite comfortable, the pillows however where not. My wife and I both found the pillows to be very hard. I didn't use mine. The bathroom shower and toilet where separate from the sink.

It is not a pedestrian friendly area. A few fast food restaurants are in the area, but that is it.
Overall we didn't have any issues. It was a good value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Montevideo, Uruguay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

The internet connection was awful, even though our room was close to the reception. Also, the rooms with a desk were on the ground floor facing the parking lot, which made us want to close the curtains to feel comfortable. Other than that, the rooms were nice and clean, so it's a good hotel if you don't actually need to work.

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

First I would like to thank Debbie Glasgow and her wonderful staff for my stay. From the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out I felt like family. Debbie, Kelli and Kimberly made a lasting impression on me that I will soon not forget, they were so friendly i really got a feel of southern hospitality. When I walked into the room I was amazed at how clean and nicely organized the room was. I will stay again without a question. Bravo Red Roof Inn Bravo.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011 via mobile

This Red Roof Inn is our home away from home whenever we visit Louisville. We were here for a three-night stay over Breeders' Cup weekend, and once again everything was first-rate. Exceptionally clean room, wonderfully accommodating and friendly staff, convenient location to Churchill, downtown, and restaurants along Bardstown Rd. I have recommended this Red Roof to many friends, and no one ever has been disappointed. An outstanding value for a very clean, comfortable and convenient room!! Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

Our daughter plays soccer and this hotel is very close to Bellarmine University. The rooms are very clean and the people are very helpful.

Room Tip: some rooms have a microwave and refridgerater
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dorchester, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

We had two clean basic rooms for an excellent value (especially with AAA). The beds were only full size. My bed was soft but the other two beds that my family slept in were okay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn - Louisville SE - Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!