My wife and I are retirees and we spend 110-120 nights per year in hotels. This was our first stay in a Drury Inn & Suites. We were on our way home following our three-month winter stay in Myrtle Beach, SC.
We had a very large room, king-size bed, pull-out sofa, desk/chair, microwave oven and mini-refrigerator and chest of drawers.
Our room as well as the whole hotel was very clean. The bathroom was also very clean with fluffy towels.
The OUTSTANDING feature of our accommodations was the VERY COMFORTABLE bed. The mattress was probably the best we've ever experienced. In fact, as a result, we ordered one from the manufacturer for our home. We are enjoying it.
The hotel is pet friendly and a lot of the guests had dogs with them. We never heard any barking or any other noise for that matter the whole night.
Perhaps one place the hotel could improve is communication. When we checked I was asked if we had stayed at Drury Inn & Suites before. I replied this was our first time.
I asked if the hotel served a complimentary breakfast. I was told the hours and it would be served in the room adjacent to the lobby.
Toward evening we were getting ready to go to a nearby restaurant for dinner. I went to the lobby and noticed people eating at a buffet. I asked at the front desk the price of the buffet and was told it was free - came with our room. This was a very pleasant surprise.
However, because the desk clerk knew this was our first time staying at a Drury Inn he should have explained all of this as part of the check-in procedure.
The free dinner was very good - - it consisted of all-you-can eat Italian meatballs, penne pasta with marinara, broccoli/cheddar soup, hot dogs and drinks.
Breakfast was also very good and consisted of all-you-can-eat scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, juices, hot and cold cereals, toast, milk, coffee, tea.
The room rate was $120.18 including taxes.
There is a secure, gated parking lot.
There is very easy access to I-64.
We plan to stay here again and at other Drury Inn & Suites on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Louisville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Drury Inn And Suites Louisville
- Drury Inn Louisville
- Drury Louisville
- Drury Inn Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Drury