Drury Hotels are awesome!!! This was my 2nd stay here. The customer service is excellent. Stayed here for the BMX race at EP Sawyer Park for the East Coast Division Finals this year.
Love the big chandelier in the lobby and the see through glass elevator. Parking is very convenient for the side entrance and elevator. They even had a washer & dryer in the laundry room. Would have been nice if you could just charge that to your room with your key card rather than having to get quarters from the front desk though.
They do have the 5:30 to 7 p.m. kick back, but unfortunately was at the track till after 7 each night, so missed it all 3 nights. Also, had the same issue w/ the breakfast hours as last stay. Had hoped that would have been changed based on my last review 2 years ago, but it hasn't. The breakfast hours I were 6 - 9:30 a.m. during the week and 7 - 10 a.m. during the weekend, which again was the opposite of what I needed. I didn't have to be at the track until 11 or so during the week, but then had to be there at 8 a.m. on Sunday. So only got breakfast 1 out of the 3 mornings.
The refrigerator was a little bit small though. Have stayed in other hotels recently and had a slightly larger refr. Hope the Drury gets a little bit bigger refr before my next stay next year. Also hope they change the breakfast hours. Just make it 6 - 10 every day please.
Renee was great at the front desk on Sunday. Wasn't supposed to be racing on Sunday, but do to a lot of rain, they moved Sat night's Mains to Sun at 8 a.m., which through off our plans. She allowed a slightly later check out at noon since we had just gotten back to the hotel at 11 and had let her know that morning it might happen. Also housekeeping had somehow missed our room 1 day when we left a bit later, but the front desk person helped us get new towels and took our trash when asked, no problem.
Love that they allow pets w/ no extra fee. So excellent all around value for the money. Can't beat a Drury. Wish I could stay at them every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Louisville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Louisville
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Drury Inn Louisville
- Drury Louisville
- Drury Inn Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Drury