“Hotel Rating on Trip Advisor” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast

You added Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Hampton Lake Way, Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%!
Ranked #10 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Hotel Rating on Trip Advisor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We selected this Hampton Inn because of the rating on Trip Advisor. It doesn't even have a lobby. Nice staff , limited amenities....I am not sure why it is rated number 9. We have stayed at several properties in Louisville, and they offered more. Our room is neat and clean. But come on folks who rate hotels, no way should this be rated as high as it. It is clearly a budget hotel.

Room Tip: It has wifi, but very difficult to log on.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear our rooms were clean and staff was friendly during your stay! But I'm sorry we were not able to meet all of your amenity needs! The Hampton brand offers 24hr coffee, free breakfast, a workout room, 24hr business center, outdoor pool (property specific), and much more... I would love to hear your feedback as to what other options the brand can offer to satisfy your needs! We are always looking out for our guest and their satisfaction!

Please let me know if I can be of any additional service to you!

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

As Hilton Honors members, we are well-acquainted with Hampton Inns and this one is outstanding in every way. Easy access from the interstate, very friendly and helpful staff, exceptionally clean rooms and public areas, excellent breakfast and breakfast area. Located just a few minutes from two shopping malls and multiple restaurants. 15 minutes to downtown. All of this for a very reasonable price. Already booked for our next trip to Louisville.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a shining review on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you,

Pittsboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Generally clean. Maybe a little more attention to details in the lobby and common areas. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Good location off of I265. Easy to get to I64. Eating places close.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! The attention to detail has been noted, and I truly hope you can see the improvement next time you stay with us!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you!

Garden City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

One of the nicer Hampton's I have stayed at, clean, well maintained, quite, friendly helpful staff, what more could you ask for. I will be back. If this review isn't long winded enough for trip advisor then too bad, don't bother to post it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review! Your experience with us was sweet and to the point... defiantly long enough! :)

We look forward to seeing you again very soon,

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great stay. Evening front counter gentleman was very nice and helpful quick to get rollaway to us and fix a sticky door that wouldn't open.

Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn

Great location. Near stores and many food options

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm thrilled to hear the front desk was able to quickly accommodate your needs. We look forward to seeing you next you are in the Louisville area!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have seen nicer hampton inns. We stayed over night on our way to Florida. Light bulb broken all over our night stand, bath tub looked dirty. Front desk staff was outside most of the evening hanging out with the smoking crowd. Dust all around the edges if the room. Elevator door had taped on hampton inn sign that was jerry rigged back on as it was peeling off. Bath towels were thin and crispy. Not the worst but definitely not the best.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ms. Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I truly apologize for the cleanliness issues your encountered during your stay! These issues are not Hampton standards and I truly apologize for these inconveniences! I appreciate your feedback so we can make improvements, but I'm sorry this is what you experienced! As this is not typical for this property! I hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the Louisville area!

Please reach out to me if I can be of any other service to you,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here while working in Louisville early June. I saw all the great reviews here, and I'm a Hilton guy...lives up to the hype!

Seth and the front desk crew were great, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfasts was solid Hampton quality, and there is plenty of parking available.

For my fellow athletic types, their fitness center is great - lots of cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls etc. For running, I don't recommend their treadmills since they are home use category, not gym category and thus a bit rinky-dink. Just go out for a run, there are roads with sidewalks leading away in both directions that can get you a few miles and back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review! We truly appreciate your time and for sharing your experience! We look forward to giving you our Hamptonality welcome again very soon!

Thanks again,

Jenny A.

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast? Share your experiences!