“A great choice for Louisville travelers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast

You added Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4100 Hampton Lake Way, Louisville, KY 40241 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%!
Ranked #7 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“A great choice for Louisville travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here while working in Louisville early June. I saw all the great reviews here, and I'm a Hilton guy...lives up to the hype!

Seth and the front desk crew were great, very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfasts was solid Hampton quality, and there is plenty of parking available.

For my fellow athletic types, their fitness center is great - lots of cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls etc. For running, I don't recommend their treadmills since they are home use category, not gym category and thus a bit rinky-dink. Just go out for a run, there are roads with sidewalks leading away in both directions that can get you a few miles and back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Mark,

Thanks for the great 5 star review! We truly appreciate your time and for sharing your experience! We look forward to giving you our Hamptonality welcome again very soon!

Thanks again,

Jenny A.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jacksonville, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Rooms were good, public spaces comfortable and the best part was the congenial staff who were helpful in every way. Our group used meeting rooms and hallways to make our event work and it did indeed work well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear your reunion went smoothly and our facility worked out to your satisfaction. We hope you see you and the family again soon!

Please feel free to reach out to me directly in booking your next reunion,

Milton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Recently we had the privilege of experiencing some of the best customer service I have ever experienced in all my days of travelling and they have been many. We were on our way from Toronto, Canada to Memphis, Tn and called ahead from Jeffersonville to book a room at the Hampton Inn Louisville Northeast and arriving 2 hrs later. When we arrived there was 1 person on the desk and after getting us registered and off to our room we discovered that someone had left a can of coke in the frig freezer which had exploded and made a mess in the frig. The desk attendant, Jamie, immediately ran to check out another room (an upgrade I might add) for us to make sure it was in good order and moved us right away. After apologizing profusely for the condition of the room she even offered to come up and help us move our things. We can all understand that things happen and are not always perfect but this young lady handled the situation in the most professional way and gave us some of the best customer service we have ever experienced. We will go out of our way to return to this Hampton Inn when in the area. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! I'm thrilled to hear my staff provided you with "some of the best customer service you have ever experienced"! This is exactly what we strive for, and I'm so happy your experienced that during your stay! Jamie, is defiantly a shining addition to our team!! Thank you for taking the time to recognize her. We truly look forward to seeing you next time you are passing though!

Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you,

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Comfortable and clean. Solid breakfast. Helpful staff. The pool is too small to do any proper swimming in, but aside from that everything was perfect. The drive in to Louisville was straightforward. Would definitely stay again.

Jack,

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking to time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I'm thrilled to hear everything was perfect! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!

Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I've stayed at this property several times and always get a great breakfast. The selection of breakfast items is great, both hot and cold. The rooms are in good shape, the beds are really comfy. I would prefer having a mini fridge in the rooms but other then that I think it's a great place to stay

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Justin,

Thank you for sharing your kind words TripAdvisor! We do hope to offer a mini fridge in all room types soon!! However, for the time being, please note all of our double queen, king suite, and king large rooms do offer a mini fridge. We also have a couple floaters that are available upon request. Next time you are in town, be sure to ask the front desk if one is available for you!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed here on our way from Florida driving back home to Ohio. The hotel is very convenient off the interstate. Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. We got in late so we didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked very nice. Breakfast was good with the usual variety of foods offered at a hotel. The best part about the hotel was the front desk staff. They called earlier in the day to confirm my reservation because I had reserved three rooms. I was able to let them know about what time we would all be arriving. When we got there, the girl at the front desk (didn't get her name) remembered talking to me and was very welcoming. I would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, even though it was a quick one! I also appreciate your support of the day of arrival curtsey call. We really strive to meet all guest needs! This curtsey call really helps us accommodate early arrivals, special requests, etc.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and for the review! We hope to see you again soon!
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Spent only one night here and was a good one, We stay in alot of Hampton Inns due to their relatively affordable cost and good quality, and this one was no exception. Clean, comfortable, good pool and good breakfast. Would stay again.

Ms. Jill,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We truly appreciate your time and feedback! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Louisville!

Jenny A.

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast? Share your experiences!