My husband and I traveled to Louisville, KY from Las Vegas, NV. We had a wonderful visit at the Springhill Suites. The accommodations were always clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was excellent each day. The location was perfect for sightseeing both in the downtown area as well as access to the Bourbon Trail. When people would ask where we were from we would always get an "Are you crazy?" look when we said Las Vegas. "Why did you come to Louisville?" would be the question. That's easy. Friendly people, a great hotel like the Springhill Suites, a city full of history and fun, and Bourbon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites