Meeting husband who is working in KY. I made a wrong turn and they finally got me there, even though the clerk was new to area. The pool area was clean, not cloudy or strong smelling. The room was nice for us, liked the decor. Area behind 'chair' smelled. Not sure if something had been spilled (or vomit) and missed. Extra pillows and towels were in room. Breakfast was better than local Waffle House. On list of places to stay if we return to Louisville area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites