The good... The staff! Everyone is super friendly at this hotel. This however cannot 100% compensate for the challenges. The walls are super thin and many nights I was able to hear "everything" going on in the next room when the air conditioner was not running. The air conditioning is not ideal, it was either hot or cold and could not regulate the temperature in the room. The thermostat makes a loud clicking noise before the unit comes on and the actual unit was so loud it would wake me up every time it would come on. Despite having a channel line up card of over 40 channels you can only watch 14 which is problematic with kids. We ended up watching tv and movies on our lap tops. Finally, one day after returning to the hotel my room door was left cracked open, luckily nothing was stolen. If I had it to do over I would pass on this hotel as there are several other nice alternatives in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Spring Hill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne hotel in Northeast Louisville will energize and enrich your visit with tech-savvy amenities and outstanding service. Just off I-64 & 1-265, we’re near attractions like The Summit Shopping Mall, Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, Tom Sawyer Park, and Basketball Academy. Smartly designed studio suites are 25% larger than traditional rooms and provide separate areas for working, relaxing and sleeping, with free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North Hotel Louisville
- Louisville Springhill Suites