“Consistent quality and restaurants within walking distance!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10101 Forest Green Boulevard, Louisville, KY 40223 (East Louisville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #25 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Nashville
“Consistent quality and restaurants within walking distance!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites while on business. This property was great and certainly lived up to the quality that I would expect from this and other Marriott properties. The nicest feature about this hotel was its proximity to several restaurants that were within easy walking distance. There were many others within a short drive. My colleague and I chose to walk. It was nice to have a couple of glasses of wine at dinner and not have to worry about driving. This hotel also had a nice gathering area and continental breakfast. I would recommend to others needing a location on this side of town.

• Stayed April 2013
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Forever Vols Fan,

Thank you so much for making the time to write such a great review for our hotel's location. It is great for travelers to know how close we are to great dining options. You can always count on us to be clean and friendly, but many people don't realize how great it is to be on Hurstbourne Lane, close enough to have access to I-64, but far enough away from the main intersection to be easy to get in and out of, and close to great restaurants. Thank you for telling our future guests about your stay.

Please come to see us again when travel brings you to Louisville!

Happy Travels!

Carri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ada, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Due to pending changes in the weather (snow storm) I booked this location based on it being a Marriott property and price. My GPS found it easily. It is in a corporate area on the east side of Louisville. Hotel is a standard SpringHill Suites. Parking was convenient and check in easy and quick.Staff was friendly and efficient. Although my room preferences are on my Marriott card I was asked my preference of a room and was moved to a higher floor. Room had two comfortable beds and an outer room with a long blue green couch. The hotel likes aqua colors. Room, and hotel in general, is decorated in a retro modern style. In room, I especially liked rolling table in outer room with couch. Large screen TV turns and is shared with outer room and bedroom. The room also contained a sink, refrigerator and a microwave. Shower had excellent water pressure. Towels were a little rough but adequate. Room view? Highway and offices. I did open the window when I first arrived and noticed the screen had spider webs and might need to be replaced. Pool? Folks were swimming and having a good time. Exercise room? Smal but adequate. Breakfast? Standard fare. I went with oatmeal; a muffin; juice; coffee; and, yogurt. Lots of room to eat breakfast. Checkout was easy, no wait.

Room Tip: Go for even number rooms for a woodsy view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for making the time to write such a detailed review of our hotel's amenities. I know this review will be helpful to travelers when making a decision on where to stay when coming to Louisville. You mention one of my favorite aspects of the hotel when you mention our location. I love that we are close enough to have access to I-64, but far enough away from the main intersection to be easy to get in and out of, and close to great restaurants.

I sure hope you will come to see us again when travel brings you to Louisville!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here for just an overnight get-away and were very impressed with the hotel. All the staff was friendly, the hotel was quiet even though there were several large groups. The bathrooms and carpets were very clean, which are two of my biggest issues with a hotel. there are a ton of restaurants in the area, several within walking distance. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the "wonderful" review! I appreciate the time you made to share your experience with future travelers. We believe in clean and friendly, and I couldn't be more excited that you could feel those things during your stay. I am looking forward to posting your lovely note for my team to see. Please come to visit us again when the road brings you to Louisville.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our room was adorned with bright colors, but not overdone. This is a very nice, well maintained property. The pillow top bed was great and the seating area very comfortable. The wall mounted thermostat is always a welcomed feature, but the fixed vents on the window unit blow air right across the bed and can be quite an annoyance. Every interaction with the staff was pleasant and they were upbeat and very helpful. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for making the time to post comments about your stay on Trip Advisor. I am so glad you liked the SpringHill Colors and the appearance of the hotel. I especially like our colors this time of year. I think we match Springtime. :) Thank you also for letting me know about your interaction with our associates. Beautiful furnishings don't mean much if your team isn't friendly. I really enjoy our team, and I am so happy to know that you did too.

All the best,

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stayed here for a meeting for around 90 dollars a night. The rooms were large we each had a king size bed as well as a sitting room with a full size couch. The hotel is pretty new so everything is clean and up to date. My only complaint would be the tv channel selection, but that is Marriott wide. Staff was courteous and helpful

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for making the time to send in a review of our hotel. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, and sure hope that you will be back to see us again if you are in Louisville. I know that my team will also be happy to know that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the courtesy of our associates. Thank you also for your feedback on our TV channels, your input is exactly what we use to make our hotel even better for future guests.

Somerset, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Very nice room, very clean. Front desk staff was very helpful. We were unfamiliar with the area and they provided a local map, gave us directions, and made recommendations for good places nearby to eat. Had a wonderful time in Louisville, KY!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such a great review. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel. Saying that our hotel was clean and the team was friendly is exactly what we are shooting for. I sure hope you will be back to see us again if you are in Louisville. I know that my team will also be happy to know that they helped make your time in Louisville memorable.

SSpencer
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. We really like the area. It's close to the malls and many good places to eat. The hotel is very clean and the staff was friendly. They serve a good breakfast with hot items and even though it was crowded the food supply was replenished fairly fast. We will stay hear again when in Louisville.

Room Tip: PF Changs and Smokey bones is close by.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for coming back to see us again at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Hurstbourne/North. I am excited to share your review with our team, especially the 5 of 5 rating for cleanliness. I know our Housekeeping Team will be happy to know that they helped to make your stay great. Thank you also for mentioning that you enjoyed breakfast and that the area had some great dining options. I use Trip Advisor more and more when I travel with my family. Thank you for telling our future guests about your stay.

All the best,
Carri Wright

Been to SpringHill Suites - Louisville Hurstbourne/North? Share your experiences!